Chapter 5 - So It Starts

The weekend was over. After chatting with I Info-chan, I have been feeling quite motivated to get Senpai. What does that orange haired girl has on me?

Despite last week being quite horrendous for me, I did manage to click Senpai's photo on my phone. One of him in class, one when he was walking around school, one where he patted the cat who roams in the bushes, and of course, I took a photo when he sat at the fountain reading a novel. It's the only time when I get to see him detail by detail.

Once while he was reading a book he was chomping an apple, and his friend came to talk to him. He accidentally dropped it on the floor and before he could look I grabbed it. It's placed in my Shrine. I even got my favourite photo of his printed and put it on top of it. Without parents around you can do anything.

Monday morning began. Everyone hurried inside as usual, but there was an exception. Today I saw Senpai talking to Osana. I quickly hid behind the bush, no one cared anyway. "Senpai, you always keep me waiting! You overslept again, just like in middle school."

She said in an high pitched, painful to the ears noise. She thinks she sounds cute. Poor Senpai. "I'm not your personal alarm clock you know? You can't always rely on me to wake you up everyday!" Senpai took a step back, "If it bothers you so much maybe we should stop walking to school together." He said brushing the back of his hair.

Osana took a step back. "No, I, that's what I.." she paused and cleared her throat clearly looking guilty. "Anyways, I want you to be at the rooftop at lunch time." He asked "But why?" She clenches her fists. "Just be there alright! And don't keep me waiting dummy."

She walked away from him. Senpai went in the school. Osana walked to the other end of the entrance. There was a girl with two high ponytails, big eyes and blond hair. She looked like a living Japanese doll. As I looked closer I realised it's Raibaru. A martial arts prodigy. She's very famous for it. Everyone loves her for her talent.

Osana talked very loudly. I didn't even have to move closer to hear her. "Oh my god, Raibaru, do you think I did good?" She said "Yes, did you tell him about the rooftop?" Osana nods "Yes, but I got too rude to him. Whenever I think he'll catch on to my feelings I start being mean." Raibaru assures her "Don't worry, he must've said yes. He doesn't hate you. You can do it!" So lame.

The two walk inside and into the classroom. After they reach Osana pulls out two lunch boxes, one in a pink cloth and one in blue. "So this is what you were talking about?" Raibaru asks. "Mmhm, and this is the one I'll give Senpai today," she says while pointing at the blue one. "I hope he likes it." Raibaru holds her shoulder. "I'm sure he will. Come on now, let's check the clubs."

Oh so she made lunch for him. I wonder how it'll be if the lunch was ruined? Or maybe... poisoned? That'll make Senpai so disgusted of her. I opened the "favours" app, the one which Info-chan gave. In drops I saw different poisons. One for headaches, one for stomach aches, and even lethal poison.

But I had to find a way to get info points. While thinking I saw Musume Ronshaku, a part of the mean girls (spoiled bullies). I remembered she said I can take panty shots. I grabbed my phone and walked behind. I was suspiciously close, but she was too busy in her phone to be bothered.

There was no one around. I opened my camera, tilted my phone and clicked it. Surprisingly the photo was not blurry at all. I sent her the photo. She texted "Excellent. You get 20 info points." After sending that I brisk walked at behind the school. I ordered an emetic poison. I peeked up and saw a hand out a window. She dropped the bottle behind the statue. Luckily it was plastic.

As I walked to the entrance I saw the gardening shed open, and I saw a rat poison. But the leader was in there. If only I could obtain it. Suddenly a cat came and brushed against my leg. I picked her up, to get rid of it but it hit me. This thing could help.

When she wasn't looking, I threw the cat in the garden. It quickly caught her attention. She ran smiling saying "Awww, here kitty kitty!" I ran in and took the bottle. She was too engaged in the cat. In the first hour from 7am to 8am people do club activities or just hang out. No one stays in the classrooms.

I went in my class and pulled out the lunch boxes. I opened the blue one and put emetic poison, and in the pink one, the rat poison. I wanted to pour the entire box. My hands were shaking uncontrollably. But I put a somewhat amount and put them back.

Lunch time should be fun.

______________💔_______________

If you're someone who plays the game you know which elimination method I'm gonna use. If you don't it's okay it's from the game only.

Thanks for reading again!