Yin and Yang(Arthur)

"Eillene?" I call. "Yep," Elly replies. "Do you want to go ice skating Saturday or would you rather see a concert?" I ask. "Umm.... Hmmm. Can we go to an amusement park?" Elly asks. "Sure, which one?" I reply. I hear footsteps. "Sesame Place in Pennsylvania," she says. "Or Busch gardens in Virginia," she adds on. "Well then, Busch Gardens it's way more fun. Have you ever rode the Pompeii?! It's epic! The WHOLE park is based off of Europe. There's one in Florida that's based off of Africa, I hear," I'm excited now. "Awesome!" Elly says.
Tina comes in the door. She hands me Elly's Chipotle and both of our Starbucks.
"Come on, Elly," I say. She follows me to the car and I hand her her mocha frappe. And her burrito. "Thanks, dad," she smiles. "You're welcome," I say.
We have 5 miles to go. "Guess what?" Elly says. "What?" I ask. "So there's this new girl and Zachary the blonde-it's just what we call him, don't ask-likes her, and so does Oscar and they're both in gangs so they will probably kill each other and there was almost a huge fight with them OH and my best friend got hooked up with Derek and there's this new French kid at my school and my Spanish course is almost done and I'm starting gym and my grades are high and they gave out free Dunkin' Donuts to us and these cops made a huge line in front of the box and me and Esperanza were dead laughing and speaking of Esperanza I need to call her," Elly said.. ...What... "Well that's interesting. Why haven't you texted Espy?" I ask. "I.D.K why I guess I just got busy," she says. "Oh, wow. How's your gym teacher?" "He's cool, he's pretty funny actually. Not as epic as my social studies teacher, though," she says. Her social studies teacher is pretty cool. "Yeah Mr.J is awesome," I agree. "Ohp, here's your school, think you're early," I say. "Yaay! I love being first in class. Have a good day, dad!" She says. "You too, sweetie. I love you! Bye!" I yell to her. "Love you, too!" She yells back. I wait for her to get to the doors, then I leave.