──── 𝙏𝙒𝙊

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"Can you walk?" A small female asked. Hiyoko Saionji by far had to be one of the most interesting people I've met on this island. She reminds me a lot of a troll, trisha paytas if you will. She reminds me a lot of a younger Sibling,  "Your feet must stink!"

"Wanna smell?" I asked, holding up the heavy skates. She wrinkled her nose telling me i was a... 'nasty, trashy pig stank'? "You were the one who asked?"

"Doesn't mean you should shove it in my face!"

"Valid point..."

"Ibuki likes Y/N's skates! Ibuki think they look spunky!" Ibuki pulled up with Mikan and Byakuya. "Let ibuki try one day?"

"Sure, it's not that hard. I'm pretty sure i have another pair in my cabin space."

"C-Can i.. Uhh err, can I try the wheels too sometime too Y/N?" Mikan asked, she clasped her hands together, Hiyoko snarled a little as she laid her head on the table, "Ugly pigs like you shouldnt be allowed on wheels. Knowing you, you would slip and slide your way to a whore house!"

"Shut up Hiyoko. Of course you can try Mikan, I just might need to find some knee pads for you." The small blond rolled her eyes before leaping off the chair, walking over to the redhead mother figure.

Mikan quickly took her place looking down at my wheels, "T-Thank you, Y/N... Nobody has ever stuck up for me like that before!"

"Ibuki can stand up for you, Mikan!"

"You would? T-Thank you!" The two matched, not in personalities but in spirit. I stretched my limbs as someone sat down next to me.

I waved to him, "Mornin' Nagito. You too Hajime."

"How did you sleep?" Nagito grinned as hajime waved.

"Well i guess?"

"Where's Kazuichi, Hajime?" Byakuya asked, "I thought you were together."

"He... ran away."

"Huh? Where?" Akane asked.

Hajime lifted his head from the table, "Well.. he pretty much just said he was running away, but.."

"Running... but where?" Mikan tapped her fingers.

"There's nowhere to run anyways! Kyahaha! What a weirdo."

Nekumauru hummed, "However after what we witnessed yesterday, his behavior is understandable."

Mahiru asked Byakuya why he asked us all here, however the mayo jar wouldn't spill. He told us we had to wait for everyone to show up. The redhead soon became fed up as she went off to look for the mechanic herself.