USJ. part 1

The next day everyone is sitting on their desk and Papyrus once again hunched over writing down on his notebook desperately trying to find Mount Ebott and has a hunch he's getting closer than before he would have continued his research until he felt Aizawa soul approaching the classroom and put his research away.

Aizawa: alright I saw your videos and Midoriya what the hell was that?

Both Papyrus and Izuku looked up then they looked at each other to see which one was Mr. Aizawa calling for, but Izuku spoke up "I could explain that Mr. Aizawa you see Papyrus's Quirk is unique in its own right it allows him to do many things but I know you're referring to what happened during the battle simulation you see his Quirk is tied to his emotions. If Papyrus is mad he becomes Edge's, his aggressive counterpart if he's lazy but protective, that is Stretch his other counterpart. This is the first time I meet the fusion of Edge and Stretch we decided to name this personality Mutt."

Aizawa: impressive but I also noticed that both of you were holding back how much of your power.

Izuku thought for a moment and carefully answer the question, "Papyrus was holding back like 95% of true power back. As for me, I was holding back 90% of my power if we went full power we might have demolished the entire city and kill everyone around us that's why we have to restrain ourselves."

Everyone: WHAT!!!

Aizawa: I see any way you two did an amazing job of working together and planning.

Papyrus/Izuku: Thank you sir

Aizawa: now Bakugo pull that stunt again you'll be expelled and don't act like a sore loser when she loses a match.

Bakugo: tch yes sir

Aizawa kept on praising some of the students and telling others what they need to improve on

Aizawa: hate to bring this up to you but

Everyone except our couple duo: ' not another test '

Aizawa: you have to choose a class president and a vice president

Everyone except our two brothers: A normal school event Aizawa eyes turn red to silence the class every student became very quiet until one of the students spoke up "Mr. Aizawa how do you want to do this." Mr. Aizawa looked at the class for a moment ."I don't care just have it done by the end of homeroom." As he went back to his sleeping bag most of the class sweatdrop at this. Ida gets up and poses "Now this job is for someone who can lead us and be an example of proper leadership." And just like that, all hell breaks loose every student in class 1a wanted to become class representative.

Mina: pick me

Kirishima: no me

Katsuki: pick me extras

As they kept on arguing Papyrus and Izuku just sat there not caring for anything. Uraraka spoke up. "how about if we voted."

Tsuyu: that's a great idea *keto*

Toru: we won't vote for ourselves

Uraraka: just vote for the person you think is most suited for the job

Mina: that's a great idea

As they took a piece of paper and wrote down the name of the person they think would be best suited for this. Momo and Ida counter the votes.

Papyrus - 13

Momo - 8

Ida – 4

Bakugo "Why Bonehead?! Who voted for him?!"