ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 5

匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 5     ⚠️𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗⚠️          ♫KILLER♫VALERIE BROUSSARD

     匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 5
    ⚠️𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗⚠️          ♫KILLER♫
VALERIE BROUSSARD

     匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 5     ⚠️𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗⚠️          ♫KILLER♫VALERIE BROUSSARD

Bálburunn had just returned from a hunt. She passed Ragnar on the way out the forest as she carried eight rabbits and the pelt of fox.

"The forest will run out of animals soon," he remarked as he passed her.

She ribeyes skinning the animals, beginning to carve the rabbit meat when an arrow pierced through an old man on the beach. Björn was footsteps away from the beach, running back to see what happened.

"Björn! inside!" The redhead screams. Becoming to come inside, Bálburunn picked up her bow and quivering arrows that lay on the table. She nicked one arrow, waiting for the attackers to come around the corner. A large, bearded man ran towards the docks, axe in hand, as he chased civilians around. Bálburunn shot her arrow, hitting the man in the skull.

The Lothbrok's house's door opened, revealing Lagertha. "Bálburunn, inside! Quickly!"

"I can fight!" She argued, nicking another arrow.

"There are too many, come!" She pulled the child indoors, pushing her between Athelstan and Gyda. Horses stampeded through the town, shaking the ground. Ragnar fell though the doors, pulling an arrow out of his chest.

"Father!" Björn said, running to his aid.

"You're hurt." Lagertha's voice almost cracked.

"We must go," he groaned, hobbling to their house and removing the floorboards. He shoved Gyda and Lagertha down the escape hole. "You must get to the boats."

"Father, I will not go without you!" Björn said, refusing to go in.

"Boy, don't be stupid!" The man grunted, pulling him to it. "Bálburunn, make him go."

"No!" She said.

"I'm right behind you. Go!"

The children reluctantly crawled into the escape tunnel. They reached the end, following Lagertha to the boats. She helped Gyda in, while Bálburunn and Björn crawled in. Athelstad kicked it off the shore and into the river. They peered over the boat, staring at the bring village. Bálburunn felt a pressure on her hand. She looked down to see Björn's hand. They exchanged a look. Out if the corner of her eye, Bálburunn saw Ragnar drop off a cliff into the river. Athelstan jumped in, pulling his half- conscious body out of the water.