Little Min Jung

"Uncle Ji Yong!" A little girl called his attention. He was busy reading the news in the newspaper. He put down the newspaper and greets the little girl. "Yes, Min Jung?" though it's rare that this little girl called his attention. The little girl runs towards him and sat on his lap, "what can I do for you, little girl?" he pinched her and the girl giggled "Uncle, What is love?" it's a shocking question from Min Jung to ask him.

It takes 20 minutes before Ji Yong answered the little girl, "Why do you ask? You are too young to ask me like that question, why don't you just ask your Mommy?" he said. The little girl pouts; it is obvious that she was disappointed with what Ji Yong had said. He noticed the reaction of Min Jung and he pinched again her cheeks because of the aegyo of this girl 'Just like your Mommy!' he thought. "Okay okay, I will tell you a story about a girl and a boy. So that you will understand what love is" Min Jung started to smile as she heard her Uncle Ji Yong said it. She is all excited about the story is, she jumps from his lap to the floor, and she sat on the carpet. She is ready for the story that he will tell.

"So the story begins..."

Flashback

"I hate you! You're such a cheater!" a little girl started to cry, "Huh? What did I do?" the boy laughs innocently. "Pabo! You Cheater!" the little girl walks away while crying. They were just playing 'rock, paper, and scissor'! "Ya! Dara! Wait!" he shouted. He followed her but the little girl just ignored him. "Don't follow me, Yongie! You're such a cheater!"

Park Dara, 7 years old, has a strong personality, but inside she is emotionally weak.

Kwon Ji Yong, 8 years old, naughty but tough boy, who loves to teased Park Dara. He is secretly having a crush on her.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" Mrs. Park wonders why her daughter is crying so hard. 'Did Ji Yong tease her again? Ah, kids!' she thought. She noticed that Ji Yong is in front of their house, she gestured to him that he can come inside. "Do you know why Dara is crying?" she asked while she's hugging her daughter.

"Omma!" she shouted a little bit, "Yes, dear?" she wondered, "Don't talk to him! He's a cheater!" she said between her sobs.

She is confused, though it's a kid thing she still asked Ji Yong what really happened. Ji Yong told her everything. She wanted to laugh at her daughter but it's better to comfort her. "Ji Yong, please say sorry to Dara," she said to Ji Yong. "I was about to say sorry at her, but she is ignoring me all the way here!" he explained."

End of the Flashback

"Did the little boy say sorry to the little girl, Uncle Ji Yong?" Min Jung interrupted him. He smiled at her "Of course he did! After 1 week of not talking to him!" he said.

"Do you want to know, how did the little girl forgive the little boy?" he asked little Min Jung and she nodded and say " neee!" 'You really did get the qualities of your Mommy!' he thought while looking at Little Min Jung.

"So the boy..."

Flashback

"Hae Jung!" he called the attention of the girl. She turned around "Ji Yong?" she wondered. Ji Yong runs fast towards her "Ne? Do you need something from me?" she asked.

"Please...tell...Dara...to come...with...you at...the playground" he said in every breathe that he made. Hae Jung is surprised by the favor that Ji Yong asked. She raised her eyebrow and asked, "Why would I do that?" "Jebal!? You're her cousin! That's why! Jebal! Just this once Hae Jung! You can leave her after you accompany her to the playground!" he said "Okay fine! Just this day only! What time?" she asked him, but Ji Yong is a hurry "When she got home!" he shouted "Kamsamhamnida!" he continued. Hae Jung stared at Ji Yong. 'What now Hae Jung!?' she thought.