Min Jung

“What did she said?” Min Jung asked, Ji Yong looked at her “She did said, yes, and until now they are still together, as the matter of fact they’ll be having kids!” As soon as Min Jung heard it, she became more active and participative.

“Oh by the way uncle, what happen to the first girl and boy? Are they still together? Do they have kids now?” Ji Yong was stunned on what did she asked, he looked at her ‘How can I tell to her? It’s hard for me to tell it, and I don’t have the consent!’ he thought.

Mean while. At the Choi Residence there this lady who can’t be calm because she is afraid of something to be revealed to her daughter. “hey, will you please be calm? Everything will be okay… we know Ji Yong, he won’t do anything harm to our daughter” he said. She just looked back him still wearing those worried eyes. “Dara, why are you so afraid? Worried that much?” he asked ‘Oh come’on! How can I be so calm? Can’t I?’ she thought.

The truth is, Dara and Ji Yong did something before she got married to Seunghyun. They’re still in love to one another, but Ji Yong didn’t know that she is pregnant with him ‘till Dara told it. Seunghyun, doesn’t know anything between the two, but he knows that she still love Ji Yong, until now.

“Seunghyun…” she call him,Seunghyun is willing to listen to her, but “Please don’t get mad…" slowly, she’s gonna tell everything to him “Why would I get mad? You’re my wife!” he said, but he is really afraid of what will Dara tell to him, “Remember the day... when you allow me to be with him for a day….”

-

“Babe, Ji Yong asked me something” Dara widen her eyes, she’s a little bit happy for hearing Ji Yong’s name, he noticed it, it was like a knife that stabbing him, ‘How can she be happy just by hearing Ji Yong’s name? Is he really that important than me?’ he thought.

Though she’s not showing that she really wants to see Ji Yong at this moment, before she marry Seunghyun. “He told me that he wants to go out with you for the last time” the words that he said ‘Last Time’ stricken her the most. ‘Last time? Why?’ She thought. “And he is now waiting for you!” he said. “Oh! Really? Uhmmm…. How about this?” still not sure if she’ll go, “Don’t worry about this, I’ll take care...” it is obvious that he don’t want Dara to go. “Go now… before I changed my mind!” he said. ‘How can I allow her? I love her… but she doesn’t love me at all!’

As soon as Dara got out on their house, she saw Ji Yong, leaning on his car waiting for her. ‘How can he be so calm?’ she thought, Ji Yong notice her presence, he looked at her “So are you ready?” he asked her with a smile on his face. ‘Must act normal’ she rides on the car with Ji Yong, she feels anxious about it, and this is the first again for them to be together.

It’s a long ride with him, they didn’t talk, but Dara can’t take it, so she asked Ji Yong “Where you taking me?” Ji Yong look at her “Some place that you will never forget me!” Dara froze a little bit, she got some goose bumps, “If I were you, I will just sleep for the whole time. Don’t worry, I’m going to wake you up when we got there!” he winked at her, she blushed and look away “Oh….okay…”

-

“Uncle Ji Yong?” Min Jung calls his attention, “Is there something wrong?” She continued. “I’m okay… I am just thinking of the story. Anyway I’ll just continue it now… Okay?” Min Jung smiled and sits properly.

-

The group is complete, this is the first time they meet after they graduated High School, “Yah!” she shouts, “Ji Yong-ah!” It’s been months eh? OMO! They are here too? Wow! I’m glad that you guys came!” Excitedly shouts “Ya! Don’t shout! We’re not deaf you know?” Ji Yong said, Dara just snob him.