Cousin

Chae Rin is in a hurry, her unnie is really sick since yesterday, she even told her unnie that she will not attend today’s class just to take care of her, but her unnie insisted that she attend today’s class.

She’s running so fast, Seungri, inside a car noticed her, ‘She must be really in a hurry?’ he thought, then Chae Rin stopped to rest a little bit, “Stop the car” he ordered, “Chae Rin-ssi, come inside, you must be really in a hurry, I can ride you home” he offered her a ride, “No thanks!” still catching her breathe, “No I insist!” he said, ‘Come on!’ he thought, “Oh….okay!”

Seungri is rejoicing because he’s with Chae Rin. Silence filled the, Chae Rin broke it, “Thanks!” she said, Seungri was caught off guard, he is just staring at Chae Rin’s face, he looked away and blushed, “No problem!” in a trembling voice, Chae Rin noticed it, “Are you okay?” she asked, “N-ne” he answered back, the driver Mr. Lee chuckled because he notice Young Bae being shy and nice towards a girl.

“Oh, Mr, can you please stop over there, I can walk, since my home is almost near!” the car stopped, Mr. Lee opened the door for her, she slide out of the car and “Kamsahamnida!” she bowed, she smiled and waved at him. Seungri, again blushed and just waved at her.

On their way home, Mr. Lee noticed again Seungri is smiling all though out the ride. The smile that he never saw since his Mom died. ‘Interesting girl’ he thought “Why don’t you invite her in the mansion, young master” he suddenly speak, Seungri was surprised he blushed again, “A…ani… she’s just a friend” he said, Mr. Lee laughed at him, “What?” still blushing.

“I’m home!” Chae RIn shouted, she remove her shoes and wear her slippers,she go to her unnie, “Unnie, I’m home! Are you okay now?” while opening the door, but she noticed that her unnie is pale, she immediately goes closer to her “Aish! I told you, I shouldn’t attend the class! Look, you are so pale!” she panicked.

Instead of scolding Chae RIn, “You’re scolding at me, but you are smiling? What happened?” Chae Rin was caught off guard ‘Eh? She noticed it? No, I’m not smiling!’ she thought “Aigoo! Stop asking question, I will just make you a soup!”

‘she noticed that? I’m not even smiling right?’ she’s with her deep thoughts as she passed by the whole body mirror, she goes again, she looked at herself, she is red and smiling, ‘OMO!?’ a shocking expression formed to her face but it turned to a smile “Okay fine, ,my day is good!” she said. She asked herself suddenly “Does he likes you?” but she shook her head and goes to the kitchen.

Her unnie is sleeping peacefully after she fed her. Flashbacks came. Seungri offered her a ride, she saw him blushing. It is rare for a guy to like her because of her boyish moves “Why me in all of the girls?” she said loudly, she thought that her unnie is still sleeping but she is now listening to her at the very moment, “thought they are lots of girls at his same level, I’m just his hoobae” she said.

“you know, the boy likes you because you are different from all the girls from his class, you are unique. It doesn’t mean that you are just he’s hoobae, you can’t be together or what!” her unnie already spoke because she can’t take all her rants, ‘ah this girl!’ frustrated sighed.

Chae Rin jumped off the bed “Yo-you heard it all?” she shockingly said, her eyes widen, “Naaaah… not really! Anyway, you are too noisy keep it down, I wanna rest!” she said, Chae Rin sighed and chuckled.

Their parents we’re back from work, Chae RIn left her sleeping unnie and goes to her room, as soon as she greets her parents. She jumped towards her bed and lay down “Maybe Unnie is right!” she closes her eyes, and she fell asleep.

-

“her unnie was right, right uncle?” Min Jung asked, he just nodded and smile, “Did he court the girl? They must be together now!” Min Jung imagine.