First Day

Another day has come, she decided not to go to Ji Yong's place today but her daughter really wants to go there. "Mommy, let's go to Uncle Ji Yong's!" she said, "Baby, we can't go there now, Uncle Ji Yong is busy!" she said to her daughter. Min Jung pouted to her Mommy, she really wants to go to Ji Yong's place now, "But Uncle Ji Yong didn't finish his story! It's about a girl and a boy!" she insists. 'A girl and a boy?' she thought, she is surprised though her daughter rarely talks to Ji Yong, it is rare to see her talking to Ji Yong when they go to his place. "Baby, we really can't go there," she said to her. In no time, Min Jung cried, "I hate you Mommy!" Min Jung shouted at her mommy and runs away from her. "Daddy!" she looked for her Daddy, lucky her that her Daddy is going to where they are. "Why my little princess is crying?" he said "What can Daddy do to make his little princess stop crying?" he said

"Mommy doesn't want me to go to Uncle Ji Yong's place!" she said between her sobs, "Why?" he asked her again, "Because she said that Uncle Ji Yong is busy!" she answered him, "Oh that's why Mommy doesn't want you to go there, Uncle Ji Yong is busy" he explained "Why do you want to go to Uncle Ji Yong's place?" he asked his daughter while he calms her down, "because Uncle Ji Yong is not finished telling his story on me!"She answered her Daddy so sad, "Okay, Daddy will do his best for Mommy to allow you to go there!" he said.

He puts her down and he saw Dara, "Dara..." he called her attention, "Seunghyun, I'm not gonna let her go there!" she stubbornly said to him, "Okay, I have an idea!" Seunghyun then tells his idea on Dara, but it seems that Dara doesn't like it all. "If you don't like it, then Min Jung will really hate you for that!" Seunghyun said, 'Such a stubborn lady!" he thought. "But, it's Ji Yong! I know Ji Yong for like years, Seunghyun!" she shouted.

Dara, thinks about what will happen if she allows that idea to happen, but if she didn't, Min Jung will hate her for not granting what she wants. "Okay okay, just for 2 days and 1 night only then she will never go there again!" she forcedly agrees. She can't blame Min Jung now; she really wants to go there now.

"Now, just call Ji Yong now and inform him! While I'm talking to her about this!" he said, Dara forcedly smile at him 'Why am I gonna call him?' she thought, but she can't do anything now but just call him for that.

"Yobo-Seoyo?" she said as soon as he answered it, "Ne, Ji Yong?" she said. The conversation gets longer than she expected. Dara is nervously shaking but for Ji Yong, he was surprised. Dara called him but a little bit disappointing because of the reason why she called. "Please take care of her!" she said, "I will... don't worry" he answered back "We will be there in no time!" she said "Okay Bye!" Ji Yong hanged first, but he really doesn't want to stop the conversation at all but he felt something different by hearing her voice.

He puts down the phone and prepares for the coming of Little Min Jung. He called all the maids and ordered them to clean every part of the house. Didn't I mention that the House of the Kwon's is the biggest house in their place? Well yes, it is the biggest. The maid started to clean; he even said that if Min Jung arrives they will still continue cleaning.

Ji Yong is now alone at the house, his parents left already for Paris. He is really alone, he even isolating himself with no reason, but now he will be accompanied by his almost-like best friend, Dara. He really can't believe that they allowed Min Jung to be at his place for 2 days and 1 night.

Little Min Jung runs towards her Uncle Ji yong, "Mi-" she was about to called her attention but Seunghyun stopped her "Can't you see? Our Min Jung is excited to see Ji yong!" Seunghyun whispered to Dara, she nods and accepted that fact her little Min Jung is happy to see her Uncle Ji Yong. "Uncle Ji Yong! Mommy and Daddy allowed me to be here until tomorrow!" she excitedly said to him, he smiled at her and looked at her parents, "Please take care of her!" Seunghyun said and bowed to him "Ne!" he answered "I really don't want to disturb you, but—" Ji Yong cut it off by saying "I really don't mind, since I'm alone in this big house it's a big help that you allowed her to be with me just for 2 days and 1 night! Don't worry I will take care of her!" He looked at the little girl who is excited to hear the continuation of his story.