004

PLOTLINE&SOCIALMEDIA:

for the following hours of the party, troy and jade were living it up together. they had far too many drinks.

there were a few dating rumors when those two started off as friends but they were sure to make it extremely clear that it was just a friendship.

"i haven't seen amelie all night! has she talked to you?" jade asked troy.

"no i haven't heard from her, she probably chose to stay home. i don't see blake here either."

"i think imma head out, it's getting late."

"text me when you get home, j."

"see you," jade waved.

while jade was calling an uber on her way out she heard an argument taking place.

"are you fucking kidding me emily? the one night i have i see you fucking some random ass guy.and i have to find out through social media? fuck you, stay out of my life."

fuck. do i walk back inside?

jade tried to get a peek of who was talking on the phone, it was vinnie.

"i can see you jade."

"sorry, i was just about to head back home." the girl muttered.

"i can drive you home if you want? i haven't been drinking so it's probably safer than uber."

"that would actually be great, thank you."

vinnie was driving jade home, thinking about how he got cheated on by a girl who he trusted, yet again. jade caught on to vinnies mood and was curious as to what happened to the boy.

"is everything okay?" she asked.

"uh yeah, just girl trouble."

"girl trouble for vinnie hacker? he woulda thought."

vinnie laughed, "you're stupid."

as the pair was laughing and talking jade ended up at home, in front of her apartment.

"thanks for the ride vincent."

"anytime."

👤: avani♥ avani, alexelenes & 142,074 others| 17,334 comments@jadegomez; seeing double🧍🏻‍♀️🧍🏻‍♀️

👤: avani
avani, alexelenes & 142,074 others| 17,334 comments
@jadegomez; seeing double🧍🏻‍♀️🧍🏻‍♀️

VIEW COMMENTS:

AVANISBEB; is that dixie damelio?
JADEGOMEZ; bro what

USER4639: twin checkkkk

NATALYJANE; avani kinda sus ngl
JADESWHORE; I BEEN THINKING THAT
NATALYJANE; oh lawd u thinkin is hat i'm thinkin?

AMELIEZIBLER; pretties 🤍
liked by jadegomez

ALEXELENES; sheeeeeesh
JADEGOMEZ; 😩☝🏼

PRETTIESTJADE; i ain't eva seen two pretty best friends- wait nvm
AVANI; HAHAHHA

VINNIEHACKER; i see someone sobered up...
JADEGOMEZ; i see someone stopped crying...
VINNIEHACKER; fuck u.
VINNIEFAN2008: wait a damn minute-

what do y'all do think so far? k bye