008

PLOTLINE,MESSAGES,SOCIAL MEDIA::

it's been a few days since jade and alex last hung out. ever since they were together he was being very short with jade. they haven't talked much, and he hasn't asked her to hang out.

the weirdest part to jade though, was that alex has been going out and posting on his social media's.

jade has always been an over thinker. is he upset? have i done anything to make him mad at me?

those were all thoughts that consumed the girls mind. jade was always loyal to alex. sadly, she couldn't say the same.

a year ago — when the pair was in the beginning of their relationship — jade found out that alex was getting with another girl behind her back. they never felt the need to bring it to social media. jade thought that it would only cause more problems.

but alex changed. he promised that it would never happen again. and of course foolish, jade gomez believed him, as she always will.

a good friend of jades, larry, invited her over to hangout and record videos for their channels

a good friend of jades, larry, invited her over to hangout and record videos for their channels. the two friends were always together.

the special part about their friendship was that it wasn't social media based. sure, they'd post every now and then when they were together, but that wasn't the point of their friendship.

almost immediately after jade finished getting ready, she got a text from larry.

IMESSAGE;

larry: baby daddy
jade: baby momma

baby daddy
i'm omw

baby momma
okay

*15 minutes pass*

baby daddy
i'm here mf

*baby momma liked "i'm here mf"

jade walked over to larry's car smiling, hopefully this will take her mind off of whatever is going on with alex.

"bro it's hot as balls out here holy shit," jade joked.

"go cry about it," larry laughed.

"that's funny coming from a cancer!"

"fuck you."

"nah you're not my type," jade grinned.

the entire ride to larry's house, jade was singing along to all of the songs larry played.

the rest of the time the two were hanging out and filming, they were laughing. larry always knew how to make anyone laugh, especially jade.

larry and jade were extremely proud of the videos they made. they knew for sure that their subscribers would like them.

"do you wanna post the pictures we took earlier?" larry asked.

"yeah for sure send me the pics."

♥larray & 142,333 others| 6,174 comments@JADEGOMEZ; #lade???? #jarray????

larray & 142,333 others| 6,174 comments
@JADEGOMEZ; #lade???? #jarray????

VIEW COMMENTS:

LARRAY; who even are u? guys i was hacked this isn't me.

USER; let's not pretend like they didn't kiss in her tiktok...
LARRAY; like i said, I WAS HACKED.

USER; JADE UPLOAD THE DAMN VIDEO

AVANI; parents 😍☝🏼☝🏼

USER; larry's bouta fuck around and turn straight for miss jade
USER; STOP AHHAAHA

USER; me waiting for alex's comment 🧍🏻‍♀️

USER; whys larry hiding behind his hair

QUENBLACKWELL; TWO PRETTY BESTFRIENDS TWO PRETTY BESTFRIENDS!!!

USER; jade looks so good here wow

USER; where are ur jeans from bestie? <333
JADEGOMEZ; h&m shawty 😋😋

***

- new chapter lmao. i'm sorry if this was all over the place anyways enjoy your weekend :)