Meeting Newt

Newts POV

As I looked at the girl I began to wonder what the shuck was going on. She sat up slightly, an looked around, fear lacing her eyes.

"Who are you guys? Where am I? What is this place? Who am I?" She asked firing off questions.

" we are the Gladers. This is the Glade, the center if the maze. This is a place all I us were placed. And you are a girl. You don't know your name yet, but that's normal. It will come to you soon enough, Greenie," I said extending my hand out to her.

She slowly reached forward and gripped my hand securely. I smiled at her and pulled her up.

"I'm Newt, by the way. Welcome to the Glade Greenie," I smiled.

She smiled back. "When will I stop being Greenie?" She inquired.

" To some people, never. Others, once you remember who you are. To me, when the next one comes," I respond.

She nodded slightly and climbed out of the box, gaining help from the other lads and Teresa. I pulled myself out using my upper arm muscles. I heard a gasp and saw it came from the Greenie. I smirked to myself making them flex exaggeratedly. I got it and saw Greenie looking at the ground blushing. It's like she's never seen a man before - wait she probably hasn't, never mind-.