Meeting Thomas

Thomas's POV

As I looked at the girl before I smiled. She really is gorgeous. I was soon startled out of my trance as I was pushed to the ground.

"Ouch!" I yelled reaching my hand behind my head to asses my injury.

" Who in shucks name are you? What the hell did you guys do to me?" She shouted obviously not as scared as Teresa was.

I looked up at her and smiled.

" why the shuck are you smiling you bastard?" She inquired growing more livid with each passing second.

" Look Greenie, chill out. We all went through this already. You are new, don't act high and mighty. Here, at this point, all you are is a Greenie. You don't matter. And I was smiling because you can't get out of here. I am not the enemy either," I stated calmly.

She growled and stop up and got off of me looking me in the eyes.

"I don't know who you are, or how long you have been here, but all I know is I don't want to be here," she said sounding kinda scared.

" well, get used to it. Nothing changes once you get here ," I said holding my hand out to her.

" well, I will not just sit here and do nothing. And can I get out of this shucking box?" She said annoyed.

I helped her out if the box and climbed out myself. That is Alby, the head chief, and Newt is second in command," I say. "That's Minho, he is the number one runner here. I am the second,"

" what the shuck is a runner?" She asks

"Someone who enters the maze, runs through it everyday to find a way out," I say

"I want to be o-" she says before I interrupt her.

" you can't just say you want to be a runner, you have to be chosen. And that alone isn't easy. Plus, there are things I their that will scare the shuck out of you," I say.

"Then I will work to become one," she says then walks off.