So, You Know Me, Don't You?

E.C POV

We were walking through the hallways and Cass was stopped by Isaac Winters. The head jock of the school. Long story short, he asked her out and she politely (sorta lol jk) turned him down. She looked so confident while talking to him and she didn't stutter at all. His face, I mean, hilarious!!!!!

Cass's pov

After the boys stopped by my locker, almost crushed my hands in the door, noticed I was the mystery girl, tried to play it off cool, and I got my books, I was off to my first period class. That I had with all of my bullies, except for Gilinsky and Nash. I sat down in my seat and the teacher started calling role.

Oh no.

I can either say "here" when she calls my name or play it off as the new girl with the same name as the old girl. Once she got to my name, I didn't respond, so she started looking around the classroom for me. Aaannnddd- she saw me...

"Excuse me ma'am, but are you new here?" she asked. "Actually, no. I just probably didn't hear you when you called my name. It's Cassie." I kind of regretted saying that because if they were paying attention, I'm gonna get my butt kicked later.

"Oh, well, Ms. Cassie, why don't you come up and show the class what you look like now so they don't think you're new." "Um, do I have to?" I asked. "Yes." "So, then that was a rhetorical question? I would have to go up there no matter what? Yay." I mumbled. I stood up from my seat, and since I sit in the back of the class, it seemed like a long way to the front.

When I reached the 2nd row I was tripped by Aaron. Oh yay they know who I am. Just remember to stick with E.C.

*SKIP TO THE END OF SCHOOL*

I didn't even bother going to my locker. I went straight to E.C.'s.

"E.C., they know who I am thanks to first period literature. I think I'm gonna pass out." I said. "It's gonna be ok." "I'm scared. I need to move schools. Or just leave for a while. I can ask Mack if I can live with her in L.A." (just a reminder they live in San Diego) "Yeah, totally. Whatever you need I will do for you. It will just be weird without you here. But I'll drive there every chance I get because this week I'm taking my driver's test." she said. "Good for you. I'll stay here until you get your license and then I'm off to L.A."

*SKIP TO THAT SATURDAY* (E.C. GETS HER LICENSE)

"CAAAAASSSSSSIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PASSED MY TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I'm so excited for her.

Today I leave for L.A. with Mack. She got me into a new school (impressive right?) and she is going to help me get my YouTube started up. Thanks to her I have half a million subscribers!

*HONK HONK*

"Well, this is bye for now. I'm gonna miss you so much, E.C." I said. Tears threatened to escape my eyes. As I walked out the door and headed to Mack's car, I screamed at E.C. "MAKE SURE NOT TO HIT ANY PEDESTRIANS WHILE I'M GONE!!!!!!!!!" "NO PROMISES!!!!!!!!!" Gosh, I love her.

Well, L.A., here I come...