Kill. Me. Now.

Mahogany's pov

I can't believe that she doesn't want me to tell them so I can make them feel guilty. This is going to kill me...

Cass pov

I hope that Mahogany keeps her promise. I think she will. The reason why I didn't want her to tell them was because I didn't know if they would try to hurt me again. I can't stand them.

Except for probably Shawn. I still like him. A lot.

E.C. pov (btw she still lives in san diego)

I am so excited to go and visit Cass. I haven't seen her in almost a year.

I'm so happy that those jerks left the school to go on some trip for something called MAGCON. They've been nicer lately, though. Maybe they turned over a new leaf? I don't know and I don't care. They hurt my sister and made her move away. It was hard living by myself most of the time. Our dad is never home and our mom died in a car crash while we we're in the seventh grade. It was really hard on Cass. That was also the year the the guys started bullying her. I seriously want to give them a piece of my mind.

4 HOURS LATER

Yay!!!! I can't wait to see Mack and Cassie. I'm walking up the steps to her apartment complex and it is HUGE. It could be mistaken for a home. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. I didn't expect that person to open up the door...

Mack pov

I thought Cassie was gonna barf when we got to the apartment complex. Her face was pale except for a little red and green tint. She looked like Christmas threw up on her. I took her and Mahogany upstairs to talk about the situation.

"Ok, so Mahogany, the guys don't remember Cass but they saw her makeover before she left and she looked exactly the same as she does now. They don't remember, I repeat. And won't remember and you won't tell them. Got it?" "Got it, and if you ever need anything, come and talk to me when the guys aren't around." "Ok."

Cass pov

*DING DONG*

I heard the doorbell ring then the door being opened and a gasp. I ran downstairs and saw E.C. My day just got worse and better.

"E.C., I've missed you so much! What are you doing here?" I said darting my eyes left and right looking at the guys basically telling her with my eyes that they don't know me. "Well, I just wanted to see my favorite best friend."

Thank god that she got the hint.

E.C. pov

I stood at the door waiting for someone to answer the door.

Nash.

"What are you doing here, E.C.?" he asked me oh-so-innocently.

"Well, I'm here to visit my best friend." I tried to step inside of the house but Nash blocked my way.

"So, how's that dork of a sister of yours?" "Who? Oh, you mean Cassie? Yeah I haven't heard from her since YA'LL made her move away. So yeah, I haven't seen her in 6 months. How does that make you and your group feel?" I said. "Look, I'm sorry. We all are. We've been trying to find her and tell her we're sorry but she is untraceable." "Yeah can I come in to see my friend?" "Yeah, sure." he said.

I walked inside immediately greeted by Cass.

"E.C.! I've missed you so much!" She had a terrified look on her eyes. They darted back and forth telling me that the guys didn't know who she was. "Well I just wanted to see my favorite best friend."

She let out a sigh of relief. I saw Mack run down the stairs.

"MACK!!!!!! The last time I saw you it was when Cass was still at home! Have you heard from her lately?" I gave her a look that said 'they don't think it's her'. "Yeah I just talked to her last week. She said she was in NY living with Auntie Jane. She was about to go visit a recording studio to negotiate a record deal aren't you so proud of her E.C.?" "Yeah, stoked."