A little part of me wants to die.

SHAWN POV

I swear I knew her. I don't know. I'll figure out sooner or later. She looked kind of scared when she saw us but- oops? I don't know what's up with her, but I'll just let it slide.

CASSIE POV

It basically felt like a ton of weights was dropped on me. I think Mack could see the fear in my eyes but we both just played along like we had never met them before.

"Hi," I said, "I'm Cass, and this is my cousin Mack. We're both in MAGCON and I can guess by those screaming girls that you are to?" I chuckled. I wanted to-

A. die right then and there

B. beat them up and make me feel the pain I felt for 5 years

C. Throw up

or

D. Play it cool

I chose D.

"So, the limo is going to drop you off at our apartment which might I add will fit all of us in there, I swear on my life. Bart you can come with us or go to the hotel and check yourself in and rest. You look really tired." "I think I'll take you up on that offer to go to the hotel and rest for a little while. Don't forget that your first event is tomorrow at three, but VIP comes in at two, so be there by 1:30-ish." Bart said. "Thanks Bart."

We all started walking back outside to the hotel when Mack grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me into the ladies' washroom.

"Hey, are you gonna be ok with them coming over and all?" "Yeah as long as they don't find out it's me and hurt me again. I'll be fine I promise."

MAHOGANY POV

I saw Mack drag Cass into the ladies' washroom very quickly so I decided to go and see what was up because I could see in her eyes that when she met the guys for the 'first' time, I could see A LOT of fear.

"Yeah as long as they don't find out it's me and hurt me again. I'll be fine I promise." Cassie said. I can't believe that those guys would do something like that. My thoughts were interrupted by Mack and her coming out of the corner from where they were talking and saw me.

"Mahogany, did you hear everything we said?" Mack asked. "Um, yes but I swear I won't tell them about you. Your secret is safe with me." "Ok." she said quietly.

Cass POV

I can't believe Mahogany heard us. I really hope she keeps her promise and doesn't tell them about this. I don't need a repeat of the last five years of my life in 1 week.

"Pinkie promise?" I asked.

"Pinkie promise." she replied.