25.[Our cherry blossom like love]

Peru, a naturally breathtaking country. Roaming that place was incredible. The natural fountain and sees were amazing for all of them.

It was now night. In the hotel everyone is getting ready to go and have dinner. Everything was going fine.

But someone was really nervous tonight. Cause that someone has to say the story of her and her one and only love. She has a doubt that she would ever fell in love again.

Jihyo was her roommate, she looked at her and said, "why are you so tensed?"

"I am tensed cause tonight i have to say everything about her and me tonight. "

"Oh, do you wanna go to bar and drink so that you can say everything? "- jihyo asked.
" yes, that would be great, it will be easier for me to say."
"Ok then." jihyo said and gave her a motherly smile.

After having dinner, jihyo suggested all of them to go to bar. Everyone agreed.

"So everyone remembered the paper chits number ?  " jihyo asked.
Others nodded. "So who's first?" jihyo asked.
Momo raised her hand and said,"me"

"Ok unnie start to tell us." jihyo said.
"Ok, but can i have a drink first?" momo asked. "Sure." jihyo said.
Momo drank some glass and then started to tell the story, the story of her first and probably last,

Our cherry blossom like love

7 years ago:

It was April. The cherry blossom can be seen in the tree.  In japan, its a new beginning. Starting new class and new year was really hyping. Everyone was in a really cheerful mood.

Also the new soul that entered Japan to study. She was new here. Didn’t know the language and the city tokyo. Everything is new to her.

Her skin was white. Paler than normal. The girls name was kim dahyun. She is a transfer student. She would study in tokyo high school. But right now, she nedded to go to her aunts house.

It wasn’t far from airport. Her cousin yoongi picked her up from there.
"What's up sis? Long time no see." asked yoongi.

"I am great bro. How are you? " said dahyun.
"Cool as always. But you are still short." yoongi said and smirked.
"Stop teasing me! I just arrived!" dahyun said pouting.
"Whatever, get in the car. " yoongi said.

Dahyun got inside the car. inside the car her and yoongi were talking random things and all.

Dahyun and yoongi reached the house. Dahyun's aunt mrs.min welcomed her happily.

"Omo, dahyun you grew up a lot." mrs. Min said and smiled.
"Thanks aunt." said dahyun.
"Go freshen up, yoongi show her the room."- mrs.min.
" ok." yoongi said.

After having dinner dahyun is now lying on her bed. Tomorrow will be her new start. A new school, new classmate and new teacher. She is happy and nervous at the same time. Nonetheless she fell a sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun is now running towards her school. She is late. Not that much but still late. So she kept running and running.

After running a while she reached school. Dahyun heaved a sigh. Thank god she reached before the ceremony starts.

The principle came and started to give speech. Then suddenly the Auditorium room door opened with a large sound. Everyone looked there. Dahyun also looked there.