52

After chaeyoung woke up the doctor checked her. He told them that chaeyoung was fine. After he left a group of doctors entered the room. All of them were surgeons of the hospital. They weren't on the day of chaeyoungs operation. They weren't there cause they had to attend a seminar which was held out of the country. So they came to apologized to chaeyoung. The director of the hospital also came and apologized to chaeyoung.

"I understand pls don't do the same thing to someone else again." Chaeyoung said.
"Yes miss son. By the way miss son we would like to shift you to the VIP room. Don't worry about the expenses. It's free. Pls take this as our apology and you also don't have to pay the surgery bills too. " Said the director.
"No it's fine. " Chaeyoung said.
"Pls miss son accept this if you actually forgive us " said the director.
"Ok sir. We accept your proposal." Chaeyoung said. The director then bid goodbye.

Mina and chaeyoung are now alone in the room. Chaeyoungs mother went home to bring some foods for chaeyoung. Nayeon, tzuyu, jihyo went to have dinner. Chaeyoung wanted some water so she was trying to touch the bottle which was on the table beside her bed but the table was a bit far. Chaeyoung was having a hard time. Mina saw that. Mina approached to chaeyoung and helped her to get the water. She hold chaeyoung and made her sit up on the bed. She was now holding a glass infront of chaeyoungs mouth so that she could drink.

"I-i can drink it by myself."- chaeyoung.
"No. Drink it from my hand " - mina. Knowing mina that she wouldn't listen to her ,she  gave up. After that some seconds passed.
"You know, jeongyeon must be jealous. You are here but not with her and it's you first day of being marr- " chaeyoung couldn't finish.
"We aren't married chaeyoung." Mina said.
"Huh?" Chaeyoung is now taken a back.
"We ran away from the altar together. Cause both of us realized that we love someone else." Mina said.
"Oh......wait you love someone else?" Chaeyoung asked. She was now getting hurt . She thought mina loves someone else.
"Yes chaeyoung." Mina said.
"So...... who's the lucky person?" Chaeyoung said with a bit sad tone.

Mina then smiled and said
"Someone that is very special to my heart. I can't think my life without her. She is really beautiful and handsome at the same time. I fell for her in our first meet. I am sooooo whipped for her that I even followed her after our Break up." Mina said smiling.
'break up? Mina had other relationship? But she never mentioned.' chaeyoung said in her mind.
"You know she is really adorable. I love her a lot." Mina said with a smile. Chaeyoung found mina really mesmerizing.
"Oh that person mu-must be lu-lucky." - chaeyoung.
"Yes. That person is. Her name is son chaeyoung." Mina said still smiling while blushing.
"Yeah .....son chae-" chaeyoung realized that mina is talking about her. Her face is now shocked. She can't believe mina still loves her. She feels happy.
"I love you chaeyoung- ah. " Mina said and gave a sloppy kiss in chaeyoungs cheeks. Both of them are now looking at each other in the eyes.
"I love you too mina." Chaeyoung said. Mina smiled.
"But what if you leave me again like before?" Chaeyoung asked looking down.
"I won't chaeyoung. What I did before had a reason chaeyoung." Mina said.
"Reason?" Chaeyoung asked confusingly.
Mina nodded and started to tell her why she left chaeyoung. Chaeyoung understood. Now in chaeyoungs eyes her respect for mina has grown more. Cause mina wanted to save her family. theres nothing wrong with that. Chaeyoung was feeling proud to be able to love and be loved by someone as responsible as mina.

After Minas explanation chaeyoung was still looking at her. Mina was nervous that chaeyoung would be mad for not choosing her. Mina is now looking down feeling guilty. But to her surprise chaeyoung hold her chin and lift her face up. She looked at chaeyoung and saw chaeyoung smiling.

"You know you will be a great mother to our children." Chaeyoung said smiling. Mina blushed at the thought of her and chaeyoung being marr-and having kids. Even though she have thought about it a lot . But knowing that chaeyoung feels the same made her feel more good. Then mina realized that chaeyoung was giving them another chance. Her eyes grew wide.
"Do-does that means..." - mina. Chaeyoung then Pecked Minas lips which were parted a bit .
"Yes baby . I am giving us another chance. This time we won't let go of each other no matter what. " Chaeyoung said. Mina was now in tears of joy. She softly hugged chaeyoung and burried her face in chaeyoungs neck.