44

Canada, one of the richest country in the world. A very beautiful country . On their way to Canada by jet , it was the most quietest journey they have made.

"Uhm.......I know it's hard for you guys to forget about your love ones......at this point I have lose the hope that you guys will move on......but even though it's not possible, I still want you guys to at least enjoy and make the best time by in this journey. " Jihyo said. All of them were inside the hotel room. Others were listening to her carefully with full attention.

"Jihyo unnie , don't worry we will make it the best journey!! I know it is going to be end soon. But the time we have I am sure we can make the best use of it. " Chaeyoung said cheerfully.

"Guys can we like forget about our personal problems or previous relationships for a while? We just only have few days till this ends. So pls consider it guys" nayeon said.

"I also think the same way. Let's just don't try to remember our ex's for a while. " Momo said.

"We also want to enjoy it fully. I mean yes we  enjoyed it , but I am sure at some points we have always missed them (sigh) , I am sure they don't even miss us. It's worthless to think about them . So let's do it. Let's see if we can lessen the pain in that way . " Tzuyu said looking down.

Everyone nodded and decided to go in that way.

Roaming the country side and enjoying natural beauties made their tour more good.

3 days after roaming some remarkable places around the country they went to Toronto. Where they will spend their remaining days.
In these days something was awfully changed in chaeyoungs health. She looked paler. She would get tired easily. Others have noticed it. But thought maybe because her stamina was less then others. Sometimes one of them would offer her piggyback ride. Chaeyoung being too tired will take the offer.

It was now night , all of them were taking pictures one by one near the famous "Berczy park" near the fountain.

Chaeyoung was in charge of taking their pictures. Others were giving poses.

All of them had taken their turns to take pictures

All of them had taken their turns to take pictures. Now they want to take a group picture. So chaeyoung started to look around for a decent person who can take their pictures. She already found one. It was a girl.
She was attractive. Chaeyoung went near her.

"Excuse me miss?" - chaeyoung
"Yes how may I help you?" - the girl.
"Can you take a picture of us?" - chaeyoung.
"Oh, that would be a great pleasure for me. " Said the girl smiling.

Chaeyoung and that girl went near to her friends. Chaeyoung handed her the camera. All of them excluding the girl were infront of the fountain ready to take a picture.

That girl then started to direct them so that she can give them a good picture. Everyone did what she told. The girl then started to move backwards holding the camera.