First dates (night changes but not with the incidents at the end)

Zayn: you go on a very romantic dinner with zayn. He wants to make you have a good impression on him, so he takes you to the best place he knows. You both have a beautiful time, very romantic and posh. But, you and zayns are no where near posh, so you have fun in pretending ;).

Liam: Liam takes you to a festival. It's great fun, there's rides, games and he invites you by giving you a toffee apple when you arrive. You have a fantastic and fun time with liam. He even wins you prizes from the games and he try's to act like he's a champion until you beat him in all the games :).

Harry: harry invites you to go ice skating with him and you agree. You've been ice skating a few times before but you weren't the greatest. Harry however was rather good. He helped you until you got the hang of it and you ended up being better than he was! He tried to impress you with tricks but ended up falling on his bum. After you calm your self from laughing, you skate over to where he was laying on the floor and help him up. It was a great date.

Louis: Louis tries to impress you with his new car he bought. It's a great looking car but you didn't know much about cars so you just said it looked nice. He laughed and took you to a beach where you both walked on for ages hand in hand. However there were a lot of pigeons on the beach which scared him a lot but you couldn't help but laugh.

Niall: niall doesn't take you anywhere, instead he just invites you over his house to get to know you better. You both played board games like monopoly and jenga. It was great fun and also romantic as he had the fire going and every thing. Colin was even there, and you love dogs! He tried to impress you with a few tricks he could do but ended up failing. He even got out his guitar to sing to you. :)