-17-

I laughed at her while she looks at me confused.

"My sister died years ago, well.. That's what my father said to me." I said, my smile fading.

"No, no.. Jinnie. It's really me." She says, tears forming.

Jinnie.

Flashback::

"Haha! You're so weak compared to your sister!" one of my classmates laughed while he kicks me.

I curled up into a ball then cried.

"Ouch!" I then hear him groan while I looked at what happened.

"YAH STOP HURTING MY OLDER BROTHER!" Yeji screams on the top of her lungs while she throws another rock on the boy.

He cried then ran away.

Yeji came up to me then placed a rock on my hand.

"Oppa, you should be strong. Here, throw this to people who hurt you okay? Cause if I get hurt maybe you can protect me someday." She smiles

"Oppa must be strong like me! Don't cry." She said, wiping my tears.

"Let's go ask mom to buy us ice cream!" She helped me stand up while we both ran to our mom who's talking to someone.

End of flashback::

"Oh no. Oppa please don't cry." Yeji says worriedly while I snapped back to reality and wiped my tears.

"Oh sorry.. So it's really you?" I asked, while she nods slowly.

I cried harder while she pulls me into a hug.

"Oppa must be strong like me, don't cry." She says while she wipes my tears

"I missed you." I smiled while she nods then pats my shoulder.

"I missed you too brother." She gave me her smile while I inhaled then wiped my other tears.

"Oh, I'm crying and we have a performance to do." I said while she laughs.

Few months later ;;

I chugged down my water bottle while my phone vibrated.

Yejinnie:
Bro you ready? We'll be on air soon!

Hyunjinnie:
I am, I'll meet you back stage.

I got up then mixed my outfit.

I nodded then went to the back stage.

"Ready?" She asks while we both stepped on the crane thing.

"Hello my names Yeji-!"

"-And I'm hyunjin and welcome to Music Bank!"

And that's how I found my dear lovely sister--

[Yeji behind him: you don't even use those words when you describe me.]

Hey I'm just reading the script don't get heart feels and assume that I meant those.

[Yeji: I won't *rolls eyes*]

And this is how I found my sister Yeji. We both supported each other as siblings and work as siblings.

This is narrator Hyunjin signing off.

THE END.