-9-

"Woah, what happened to you?" Felix asks, sipping his banana milk while I sighed the placed my head on my desk.

"You don't wanna know.." I lazily stated at the latter while he shrugs then faced in front of his seat.

--

The day went by in a flash and it was time to go home.

I walked like a dead zombie while the guys are behind me, watching me weirdly even though I hear Felix and Minho hyung laughing.

"Alright, why don't we go for a boys night out tomorrow?" Changbin suggests while all the guys cheered.

"I'm in!! So what should we do?" Han asked

"Arcade? movies? a picnic?" the maknae suggested>

"Why don't we go to the beach tomorrow?" 

"Sounds fun, we can swim, surf and make sand castles! Plus they have the best shaved ice!"

"Okay then, that's settled, lets meet at 12 pm. Okay everyone?" Seungmin cleared while everyone agrees.

"See you guys tomorrow." I smiled while they cheered even louder.

--

I got home then showered right away.

As I was done, i ruffled my hair then opened my phone.

You have 1 unread message!

I looked at the unknown number before opening the message.

Unknown: You might not know me but I hope he's treating you well- your father I mean :)

Me: who are you? and how do you know about my father?

Unknown: Can I tell you later? I have a lot of stuff to do Hyunjin..

Me: wait- how'd you know my name?

READ at 3:56 pm

This dude left me on read, how rude.

I bet it's Han and one of his pranks again.

"You won't fool me again Han Jisung." I exclaimed while I looked at the phone number.

It does seem familiar.. I just can't point a finger on who this belongs to.

--

"I'll be out!!" I yelled then went inside of Chan's car.

"What beach will we go to?" I asked excitedly.

"Eurwangni Beach." Chan said while driving.

"All that's left now is Changbin-"

"Hey! I'm right here!" Changbin yelled at the back seat.

"Oh sorry, you were so small I almost didn't see you." Chan teased while Changbin rolls his eyes, which made us laugh.

"Okay, everything set? Let's go!!"

--

"Woah! The water is crystal clear, the 2 hour drive was worth the wait!" I exhaled at the warm air.

"I know right! I'm going to take a lot of pictures here!" Felix fished out his phone then took a selfie.

<> 

"The view is to die for! I swear if I see one person throwing trash here, I will literally yeet that human all the way to uranus." Seungmin said, putting his bag down.

"Who wants to swim? Hyung can I swim now?" Jeongin asked while Chan shakes his head in disapproval.

"It's too sunny, lets wait for a little while or else you might get sunburned."

"in the mean time, let's eat! Who wants fairy bread?" Chan asked, sprinkling some sprinkles on the bread.

"Mate gimme one." Felix said in aussie while Chan gave him his fairy bread.

"I want one!" Changbin said.

"I want one as well!" I raised my hand while we all ate fairy bread.

<><><><><><><><><>

Sorry again for the short chapter!! I'll make it bigger next time. I've had author's block recently,, but I'll get over it, sorry if you were excited for the next update :'), anyways Merry advance christmas and happy advance new year!!

--- Rukia