Chapter 10; Feeling The Stress Of Meeting The Parents

Landon's P.O.V.

Two weeks after our little getaway Delilah and I headed home to New York. It's now September. The weather is getting chilly, but still warm.

I was getting ready for work when I heard my bedroom door being knocked on, I head over to the door and see my baby girl standing at the door.

"Hey gorgeous." I see the frown on her face, my smile goes away. "Everything okay, baby?" I ask, she shakes her head. "No, I just got a call from my mother. She wants to meet you this weekend..."

I sigh loudly as I run my hand through my hair. "Really?"

She nods her head. "Yes, and I'm not sure how she'll react." She says, sighing.

My baby girl has always stressed about this part of our relationship- the time I'll be meeting her parents.

What the actual fuck? It's too soon, but here we go. This will make or break us, and like hell, I'll let them tear us apart.

I take a huge deep breath. How can I make her feel better?

"I know, baby. We'll figure it out. They can't say who you fall in love with, you know that right?"

She nods her head. "I know, babe. I'm just nervous."

I kissed her head. "Everything will be okay, baby girl. We will get through this, okay?"

She nods her head. "Okay."

°°°
Delilah was finishing getting ready when I heard the bathroom door open and my eyes go wide.

God, she's gorgeous.

Why does she look so sexy in everything? I smile at her

Why does she look so sexy in everything? I smile at her. "You kook so beautiful, Lilah."

She smiles at me. "Thank you, baby. Ready go?" She asks, and I nod my head. "Yeah, let's go."

Daxton and Halston were waiting for us and we met Delilah's parents at a party they were hosting. I was so fucking nervous.

What if they don't like me?

Delilah realizes that I'm spacing out. "Landy, are you okay?"

I nod slowly as we head to the front door and wait for someone to answer the front door.

"Hi, Mom." Delilah says, smiling, a fake smile, of course. She knows this might go wrong.

Her mother, Lilianna, smiles at her daughter. "Delilah, darling." She looks at her son. "Daxton." She says softly. "Come in." She says, and we do.

As we walk inside, I see a bunch of people all around the house, drinks in their hands and waiters walking around the house. Delilah leads me through the crowd and we get something to drink before Lilianna, Delilah's mother and Vincent, Delilah's father walk over to us.