Chapter 1;Keeping My Feelings To Myself

Landon's P.O.V.

I just had met Daxton's younger sister, Delilah. My heart hasn't stopped beating for hours. She's gorgeous. I can't stop thinking about her. I really need to talk to her. She seems to keep her distance from me, but that might change.

Landon was finished unpacking his things when he heard the front door opening, he rushed downstairs to see Delilah getting back from work.

"Hey." Landon says with a smile.

"Hey." Delilah says, putting her keys down and taking off her jacket. "Are you all settled?" She asks.

Landon nods his head. "Yeah, thanks for asking." He goes over to the couch and sits down. "So, what do you do, Delilah?"

Delilah blushes softly as she sits next to him, but not that close. "I own my own massage parlor."

Landon's eyes went wide. With a grin, he speaks up. "Really? That's awesome. I own my own tattoo parlor..." He shows her a few tattoos he has. "...I have about ten all over my body..."

Delilah's P.O.V.

Fucking hell. Now, he's hot and has tattoos? What the fuck? Is he trying to make me crazier? Motherfucker.

Delilah blushes deeply. "That's cool. It seems like you love tattoos."

Landon laughs, nodding. "Yeah, I've loved them since my first one at eighteen."

Delilah smiled at him. "I never got one before. Does it hurt?"

Landon laughs and shook his head. "No, you get used to it after your first one."

Delilah smiles as she stands up. "I'm about to go for a run. Wanna come?"

Landon nodded his head. "I'd love to." He stands up and runs up the stairs to change into some running shorts. After changing, he heads downstairs to see Delilah putting her long brown hair up in a tight bun.

"I'm ready. Let's go." He says.

Delilah turns her head to face him. "Alright. Let's go."

They head out of the house together and start running the block next to each other. After some time, Delilah sighs deeply as she breathes breathlessly.

"Oh my God. It's too hot for this shit..."

Landon laughs as he wraps his arm around her. "Are you a pussy now, Sanders?"

Delilah turns to face him. Her eyes widen. "I am not!" She says, glaring at him.

Landon grins as he looks at her. "Looks like it, Lilah." He chuckles.

Delilah rolls her eyes. "Shut up, Landon. That's not true."

"Race home then?" He suggests.

Delilah nodded her head. "Yes, you're on!" She starts running and Landon laughs.

"Oh, you're so dead with that hed start bullshit, Delilah!" He yells, as he starts running after her.

Delilah was laughing and giggling until she was opening the front door as he came up the front steps. Once the door was open, he pushed her inside, wrapping her waist with one hand and the other cupping her face slowly. He smirked at her as he shut the door and with hand he slightly pushed her against the door.

"Oh, Lilah, I'm so going to beat you next time. You had a head start, I don't do head starts." He said, husky. He pressed his forehead against hers and he was inches away from her lips.

Delilah's eyes never left his, she was still in complete shock on what is happening.

Delilah's P.O.V.

Holy fuck. Is he going to kiss me? Fuck. No, this can't be happening. This isn't supposed to be happening. He's off limits for me. God, I know that, but he's so good looking. What if Dax finds us? That snapped me right out of my thoughts.

"Landon..." Delilah whispers softly.

"Hmm?" Landon mumbles as he leans in closer to her. "You don't want to kiss me?" He asks, whispering in her ear.

"I-I do, but...Daxton..." Delilah gasps out as Landon pulls away from her and steps away. He just nods his head.

Landon's P.O.V.

Well, I'm an idiot. If Delilah hadn't mentioned Daxton, I would've kissed her. I want to kiss her. I want to feel her all over my body. I will have her, I know I will. Of course I'm scared that she'll reject me, and then I'm fucked for life, because God she's beautiful. I want her to be mine.

Landon just backed up from her and sighs. "I'm sorry."

Delilah nodded her head as she heads to the staircase, she gave him one last look before rushing upstairs to her bedroom, grabbing a fresh pair of clothes and then rushes into the bathroom to shower.

She was stuck in her own thoughts before getting into the shower. She just wanted to kiss him. But, she knew if Daxton found out what she was thinking, he'd lose his shit. Literally.

Delilah's POV.

I was enjoying the hot water, I shut my eyes and hell, that was a bad idea. I shouldn't have, but I did it anyway. I was running my hands all over my body until I imagined Landon doing this to me. His long hands running from the top to my clit. I started breathing heavily, leaning my head against the wall of the shower when one finger was rubbing my slit. All I could do was moan.

"Lilah..." Landon grits out. "I want you." He says, softly running his lips up and down my neck as his hand rubbed my slit. I couldn't take it anymore. I started moaning louder.

"Landon..." I moan out, tilting my head back. God, the feeling is amazing. But before he could start pumping his fingers inside me, my eyes shot open. I started breathing deeply, realizing I was day dreaming about Landon in the shower.

"Fuck!" I screamed in my head, but what I really said was this.

"Fuck." She mumbled as she finished her shower and then stepped out, put lotion on and moisturizer on her face. After changing into her pajamas, she headed out of the shower and saw Landon walking out of his bedroom.

"Done?" He asks.

Delilah nodded her head slowly. "Yeah." She heads into her own room and lays on her bed, breathing heavy, trying to figure out how she'd get over Landon. She's wanting to get to know the guy, but with her body doing the thinking for her, it's dangerous being home alone with him.

"Fuck, I hope I can handle this." She mumbles before grabbing her ear buds and puts them in her ears before turning on some Ariana Grande 'Bad Idea'.

°°°

AN: I hope you all are enjoying the story. I'm going to see my sister and nephew tomorrow morning. I'm just writing whatever I can.

Any ideas you may want with this story, feel free to message me or leave a comment on your thoughts. If you want me to keep you on your toes with Landon and Delilah's desire to want each other, I can always do that. I want this story to be different than my others.

Thank you for reading, voting & commenting! I love hearing from you! :)