Chapter 3; Hot and Bothered

Landon's P.O.V.

It was a long night for me. Last night Daxton, Halston and Delilah and I all went out to the bar to let loose a little. I couldn't keep thinking about Delilah in that red sexy dress and how sexy and beautiful she looked in it.

Holy fuck.

She was really trying to torture me. I just wanted to pin her against a wall and fuck her right there. But I couldn't. She isn't mine. Not yet, anyway.

I was walking out of my bedroom when I saw Delilah come out of her room with her hair up in a messy bun.

Fuck.

"Hey. Good morning." She says, rubbing her head, sighing. "Shit, my head hurts. I didn't drink that much last night, but I guess four drinks will give you a hangover." She laughs softly.

I chuckle. "I guess so. I'm feeling the same way. Are you hungry? I'm going to make some breakfast."

Delilah nods her head. "Yes, thank you. I'm going to take a quick shower."

I nod before watching her walk into the bathroom and I head downstairs. I'm just so turned on by her ads that I know I need to release myself. Fuck, I wish it was her jerking me off. Sadly, it's just me, thinking about her.

I wonder what she's thinking about as she's in the shower. Is it me? Does she want me? I don't hear her come downstairs as I'm finishing making food.

"Landon?" I hear a faint voice say, I turn around and I see Delilah in her work clothing. She looks so beautiful. Her hair is up in a tight bun and the slightest bit of makeup is covering her beautiful face.

"Oh, hey, Lilah." I say, clearing my throat.

"Everything okay?" She asks as I just continue to stare at her, unknowingly she's probably freaked out by me now.

"Y-yeah. Everything's fine. I made breakfast. Is Daxton up?"

Delilah laughs, sending me to bliss and I'm just falling hard for this woman.

"No. He's probably asleep still. Why?" She asks me. I just nod my head. "Oh. I'm just curious. That's all."

Delilah just nods as she grabs her plate and we sit down to eat before heading off to work. She drops me off before driving 4 stores down.

Fuck, she works there? So close to me. Oh don't be all hot and bothered now, you dick. You're at work.

°°°

Later that day after getting home with Delilah, I can see that she notices a change in me. She walks over to me after taking off her sweater. "Hey, are you sure you're okay, Landon?" She sits next to me on the couch. I have to fight back the need to pin her down and fuck her right here. I want to show her how much I care about her. I know I'm crazy and this is way too fucking fast, but I can't help but fall hard for her.

"Lilah..." I start, she just nods. "Yeah?" She answers in the most beautiful voice ever.

"I-I...I want to kiss you again..." I say, looking down at her. "I can't stop thinking about you. You're in my thoughts. You're in my dreams..." I say, feeling like I shouldn't have said anything, but what I didn't expect was Delilah climbed onto my lap, smiling at me. With tears glossing her eyes, she whispers.

"Really? You-you think about me?" With her hands she cups my face and grinds against me as she leans down and places her lips on mine. I bite my lip to not let out a groan.

"I feel the same way, Landon. I...I didn't know what the fuck to say or do. You are so different and I didn't expect to fall for you either, but-I did..." She says, letting out a sigh of relief. Like she was holding that in for days.

"Oh, I feel so much better knowing you feel the same way, Lilah." I let out a groan when she grinds against me. "Fuck, Lilah, we can't."

I want to fuck her so bad.

But not on the couch. She deserve a romantic night and then I'll fuck her like I hate her.

"I know." She mumbled. "I want you so bad..." I can't believe this is actually happening.

"I know, baby. And we will." I whisper in her ear, talking dirty to her as she grinds against me. My hands roam her body until they're resting on her hips and I hear her let out the most beautiful sound ever.

A moan escaped her mouth as she buries her head into my neck as we start moving together. I place kisses on her neck as she lifts her hips and comes down on my cock, that's covered in my jeans. I let out a loud groan.

"Fucking hell, Lilah. Not here. I can't come in my jeans..." I groan in her ear.

Thank God Daxton sleeps like a baby when he has a hangover so he can't hear us.

She looks down at me with a smile. She grips my shoulders as she throws her head back in feeling total pleasure from just grinding on me. God, I never thought I'd be getting so hard for her.

"Landon..." She gasps as she bites down on my shoulder. "Fuck, I'm going to come too..."

She's getting close and I can feel myself getting there, but before we could finish, I lift her up and then carry her to my bedroom. At this point, I can't hold it in anymore. I'm going to fuck the sense out of her right now. I know I shouldn't, but I can't just grind against her.

We quickly get out of our clothes and I lock the door, but before we could get onto the bed, Daxton knocked on the door.

I groan under my breath, then I realize if I open the door, Daxton will see us.

"Hide!" I yell whisper to Delilah, who grabbed her clothes and rushes into my closet. When she's out of sight, I open the door to see Daxton smiling at me.

"Dude, I had the most amazing night with Halston..."

Wish I could say the same. While you're fucking your girlfriend, I'm over here with a huge problem. Lucky bastard.

Daxton notices my situation. "Uh, dude..."

"Yeah! I know, okay? Could you leave so I can take care of this?"

He nods. "Uh, yeah sure. Sorry, bro." Finally, he leaves, I lock the door and Delilah comes out of my closet.

"I think I should go. That was too close..."

"Lilah..." A frown forms my face. "I have to, Landon or he'll find out about what we've been doing and well, I don't want him to find out this way."

I just watch as she walks out of my room and into hers. Fuck.

Fucking cock blocker.

"Fucking hell." I mutter as I decide to just take a shower to help with my situation. As much as I wanted Lilah to get me off, I still did it anyway.

She'll be mine soon.