I'm not in my Pakistan anymore.

A/N:

Assalamualaikum!

This chappie is dedicated to @bookwormgrrl. Gosh, she's such a sweetheart :'D Spamming me with lots and lots of comments and votes! Sighs~ Lol.

Oh God, I love love love niqabi's so much: it 'actually' hurts! *dramatic sigh* :'D

I'm so excited about the next three papers of ACCA :'D Gosh, I'm so senti ajj.(today)

Do comment^^

Peace!

Allahafiz,

Sara Akhtar

×.×

Iqra simpered at the lady; she'd accidentally hit with her bag. The lady brushed away the apology with a smile and went her way. Zain soon came to stand with his sister.

"Ouch. That must have hurt her knee." He said taking her bag.

"I know! She's such a sweet person." She decided.

"See? UK isn't so bad, is it now?" He smiled.

"I hope I meet more people like her." She tried to take her bag from him, but he didn't let her.

"Trust me you're in no shape to carry anything. Besides, since when have you started caring about people's opinion of you? Don't put your emotions on the road for people to step on."

"Jee, Daddi-ma! Jaisa aap kahain!(Yes, grandma! Whatever you say!)" She teased.

"Whatever. Let's get going." Zain called the person they had rented an apartment from.

"Gosh, she's here to receive us!" He informed.

"Ya Allah! She must have been waiting for so long!" The two of them rushed out of the sitting area of the airport. They'd still have to make her wait for five minutes or so: they still hadn't called their parents.

×.×

"We're so sorry! " They said in sync.

"I hope you didn't have to wait much!" They said in unison, yet again. They stared at each other and the three of them laughed.

"Hey. Mary here. No, I believe it's only been fifteen minutes," She smiled. It hadn't been hard for the twins, nor for Mary, to recognise each other; they'd already had multiple skype meetings. Their parents had talked to her as well, before trusting her with their children.

"Let's get going, you must be so tired." She said understandingly. The twins nodded. All they could think of right then was: how soft and heavenly lying on a bed would feel.

  They were guided to her car and soon found themselves in front of the apartment they had seen in pictures. It was even more inviting in reality. Mary unlocked the door and they followed her in. The scent of perfumed candles hit their noses; it was heavenly.

"Mary, this is so beautiful. I feel so light and dreamy, thank you!" Iqra chirped, earning herself a smile.

"Do you really like it? I made these candles myself." The two women held hands and smiled fondly at each other. Zain wasn't surprised at Iqra's attitude; she warmed up to people quickly. He let out a relieved sigh: Iqra had made a friend, hence, she would stop being so dreary. It was a fact: if Iqra felt sad, she made 'sure' to spread her mood. Presently, he was the only person she could vent her frustrations on. He was glad Mary would change that soon, hopefully.

"Mary, I don't remember paying for these?" He gestured towards the candles.

"Oh Hush, Zayn. It's a welcome gift from me. Welcome Home!" Zain smiled at the elderly lady, ignoring the usual mis-pronunciation of his name.

  Home: he smiled, already missing his own room, back in Pakistan.

"How thoughtful of you. The effect is extremely soothing! You're so aesthetic!" Zain laughed at Iqra's outburst. He knew she was squirming on the inside to learn how to make those candles; she was quite the aesthetic herself. They settled onto the seven-seater in the living room.

"I'll get you guys something to eat." Mary pointed towards the kitchen. They had it in the payment they made, that Mary would do the cooking. Iqra wanted to take it on, but her parents had been firm. They wanted her to focus on getting excellent grades. She could do all the cooking she wanted 'after' finishing ACCA.

"Let me help you!" Iqra offered. Mary declined. The poor kid must be tired: she thought. She knew what 'haraam' and 'halal' was for them, hence, Iqra nodded.

×.×