Something Unexpected

Amy's POV

I glance back at the now intertwined hands of mine with him.

I just don't know what to say. He doesn't know me. He doesn't even know what I have been through all my life, yet he still decides to be here with me.

I just couldn't stop my heart feeling how gentle he is to me...

But whyy?

The question rings through my head like it's been echoed from every inside of my brain.

Why is he doing this?! Just because I've been cooking this stuff?

Well, No!! It can't be for this silly reason.

He could have admired someone who cooks back in his country too, but I don't just feel it's just about the cooking.

Why me?!

He noticed that I'm lost in thoughts. No, I'm not ready yet to let him uncover all the darkness that veils around me.

Thank goodness!! I really love the one who called him at this moment!

Shoot! I must definitely treat him for saving me at this moment.

Taehyung picking up the phone is a swift move...

The heck! How is it ever possible that someone swinging out the phone from their pocket to their ears look so cool?!

Amyy!! Get a grip!

"Huyng" He said to whoever was speaking on the other side from the phone.

"Ahh..I totally forgot about that!" he scratched his head and suddenly held my wrist near him getting a clear view.

What...is he doing??

You dumb!! He's checking the time you idiot! Screamed my mind to me.

Yeahh...right! Of course that's the only anyone will do, I just forgot about the watch that has been tied onto my wrist the whole time. Darn it!!

I'm damn sure. This man here right beside me is doing something to me!

By the time I'm mentally battling myself from what he is doing to me he finished his talking.

"I'm completely losing track of time when I'm with you!" he whispered I barely made it out from what he said.

"Huyngs are asking me to get back, they're worried"

"Yeah, you should..we're here now though!" I said pointing at my apartment wondering what's waiting in there for you!!

"Umm..Good night then! Sleep well!" he said.

I could see his eyes gleaming in the moonlight, there was a tint of hesitation to let you go.

Only that reminded me, Holy crap!!

I'm with Kim Taehyung! Will there ever be a next time to meet this gorgeous man beside me?!

Of course he said I'll have his back...not that I want it though..I assure myself!

But secretly I do want to know....how?! How is he going to do that?!

"Good night, tae" I said as I wanted to get rid from all of this and go but I couldn't.

I feel a magnetic force that's never letting me go from him. I couldn't resist it.That smoldering eyes is drawing me in.

It came as a whisper from me too.

Wait.

Tae? Did I just call him Tae?!

"Tae?" as if he read my mind he asked the same question that I was asking to myself.