Love is in the Air

Taehyung's POV

My heart stopped.

She was inside but I couldn't be glad that I saw her.

She was tied up, looking so miserable...her hands which used to make mouthwatering foods were limp, laying on her lap and her face..it was almost like she was kept captive for the few days..completely drained out of energy...her mouth was plastered.

No. I couldn't stand seeing her like that anymore!!

I took her in my arms and walked to our car.

She was barely breathing.

All that I could think of was..Why her?

She is not the one who deserves to end up like this. Hadn't everyone already had made her life so hard to live?!

She seemed to have gone through something so bad. Because that night...when we had our first walk together...I could see it in her voice, her eyes..they had a lot more deeper meaning than the words that came out from her lips.

I saw how happy and proud she was about herself for being who she is now, even after going through everything she ought to.

Deep inside those chocolate brown eyes there is hidden a girl, who is so fragile and tender but she is locked up. If she comes out again...this world might break her down again and that's why her guards are up so high making it tough for anyone to crack it and come in.

Seeing this pretty girl lying almost lifeless in my arms made me angry.

I was getting mad at the one who did this.

Jimin opened the door to let me take her into the seat.

I turned to move around to go near the car to find who did this but he didn't let me move.

"First let's take her home, Sejin and the cops will handle them." he said as he patted on my shoulder.

"Besides, we can't risk it if someone saw us." Hyung said.

"Hmm..You're right hyung. We'll talk about that later" I said as I looked at her lying unconscious in my lap.

I slowly removed the plaster and untied her hands.

She was so beautiful even in this mess.

Dang it. Taehyung what are you thinking!?

I scolded myself.

We reached home, after a while when the doctor came and checked her..she was sleeping.

The doc said...she must not have had any food and above that everything that she suffered must have drained a lot from her.

Now , all of us were waiting for that pair of eyes to open to know what exactly had happened!!

Amy's POV

***

"No. No. Please don't" I begged

But he doesn't seem to hear me, he acted as if he was a deaf.

"If you don't, then you'll have to die" his voice threatened.

I felt the hands grabbing my neck and hitting me on the door.

Screams won't do. Yet I screamed in the pain.

I didn't want my life to end like this.

NO!!

I didn't survive those years and years of struggle to just give up now.

Slowly the pain was taking over me.