The worst Nightmare

So I started to continue.

But suddenly I felt an arm wrapping around my waist before I turned to see where it came from, Taehyung pulled me to him leaving no gap between us.

He held me like that.

I didn't react much to it because everyone was watching me and waiting for me to speak.

****

"It all started when my mother left us not being able to tolerate him. He couldn't keep her the way she wanted and she left me all alone with him to suffer like just she did. She didn't even think of me when she left me with him. Or maybe I might have been a burden to her. Now she is living happily out there with her husband." I paused for a chuckle.

I was used to her. She never really talked to me since the day she left.

She'd never wish me on my birthdays, not even tried to see me once. And that slowly made me drop everything I thought of her.

"She didn't try to contact me from that day. I would be waiting all day hoping that I could get something from her, Staring at the door hoping that she would come in someday and get me out of the hell I was in. I was wrong. She never turned up. It was always him,My father. He'd come in stinking of alcohol, pouring all his angst on me. I'd take leave for days from my school because of my wounds to heal. I can't just show up like everyone else, I had bruises all over my body. I would barely manage to walk to classes. Yet I tried my best..."

The grip on my waist tightened, I saw him looking well staring at the wall, his jaw clenched tightly.

"That was when I started to meet Hana, she was one of my father's best friend's daughter. Her dad , who is also a Business partner for my father, used to come to my home with her often and she was the only company I could get. Since I didn't have any friends from school. When My dad and his business partner decided to get me married to his son, everything turned worse. I just couldn't agree with him and do whatever he ordered me to do. They did this for the sake of money. If they had been In-laws my dad would have become rich, he didn't even know about Hana's brother much. She'd literally kill him if she could. That guy he'd just use girls like tissues, she used to tell me that he'd walk into the house with different girls. He was such a playboy and her father won't believe her. He'd put on such a drama to portray himself as innocent and no one would believe Hana's words."

"When I yelled at my father with all the anger that I have been bottled up within myself for years and told him straightly that I will not be doing anything in a way which he likes..."

I paused..how can I say furthermore to them?! I've never told all these literally to anyone.

Taehyung looked at me..I could see something different in his eyes..he nodded encouraging me to go on..

I cleared my throat.." T- that's when he locked me up inside my room. He blackmailed me that If I didn't listen to him he'd never let me go out ,to school..I was starved for days. He didn't have any mercy on me. I never thought he'd be so cold hearted. I was stuck inside those four walls for days. One day , Hana came to my house..that was the day I saw hope in my life again. I heard hana coming to my room which was locked obviously..but when both of the fathers weren't around she made it inside. That's when we escaped that hell."

"It felt as if I was breathing after a long time. It was suffocating inside. We both ran from our places..but we had just graduated back then. I didn't know what I was supposed to do but Hana reminded me that we're free...we can do things which we actually love to do! She enrolled herself in a Fashion designing University and I went for cooking" I smiled remembering that day when we were actually happy without worrying about anything.

"Wow, You must really love cooking then!" Jungkook said for some sort of reason, sounding amazed.

I smiled at him and nodded.

"Yeah!! That's when I started to get to know about you guys when I was in Korea. I'll listen to your every work but I never had time to stalk your profiles, your shows, concerts and everything!" I felt proud of what I am now and having the sole reasons of me in my life surrounded beside me, hearing my story!

I laughed aloud.

They all shoot a glance at me.

Their look literally said what's-so-funny?!

"No guys, it's just that I never imagined that one day I'll be sitting in here with 'The BTS' and telling them all these things and them being the reason I'm all the way here...you don't know how that makes me feel.." I trailed off

"Well..But what happened to you now?! What did your father want now from you?" Yoongi asked me, frustrated. He is not the one who expresses his emotions easily, but I could tell he was concerned about it.

"We made it difficult for him to find us, we moved places and since he didn't know I'd be into the Korean foods maybe he didn't find me sooner..but somehow they found Hana and threatened her to tell them the place where I live"

"Hana told me that she got a call from her father and I know what was going on, he'll again come and force me to get married to him, to ruin my life. Those horrible memories started to flash infront of my eyes but Hana was so miserable..she weeped a lot and I couldn't let myself break in front of her so I comforted her for a while and I left my apartment for work...That's when I received your coat which you gave me.." I said as I smiled at Taehyung , remembering that..it was the only good thing that happened that day.

All of them were in "Awe" looking at him and me. I was surprised, what does it mean?! I wondered.

"Aww Taehyungie- I guess it was destined to be" Hobi said, his eyes glistening with happiness.

"What? What was destined to be?!" I asked Taehyung , confused because of Hobi's words.

He looked like he was in trance. I shook him ,making him look at me.

I raised my eyebrow looking at him like aren't-you-supposed-to-answer-me!!

"Mm..I'll tell you. But finish this soon.." he said, I couldn't read his face. It was emotionless.

"So, at the morning it was so cold, his coat really helped me. But when I left the restaurant and went back to my apartment..I saw my father. I was so terrified , I wanted to call Hana to find out if she was okay but he snapped my mobile. I hoped that they won't let her be in trouble because all they needed was me right?. I was literally house arrested for those 3days. It brought back all my worst memories I had when he locked me up in a room back then.." Tears started to form in my eyes...

"T-the coat which I was wearing was feeling so comforting and was weighing heavy because of emotions. It was all felt like a beautiful dream with you, that night..and the reality that hit me was worst that a nightmare"

I felt his hand grip tighten towards my hand.

"I didn't want to end my life like that. But they decided to take me and get me married to that guy...they forcefully drugged me with something while taking me to the car...that was all I could remember.." I said still sniffling.

But right then it hit me,

Why did it have to be them who found me?!

How the hell did they find me though?!

"How did you get me exactly at the right time, before my life could have been doomed, unlike it already was..though!" I asked them.

They all looked at Taehyung and smiled.

^_^

I'm extremely sorry guys!! for the late-late-late update!!

I promise to post regularly from now on!!

Will not try to make you guys wait longer!!