Part 35 - Too Much To Take

"Come with me, Aryan. Let me check if there is any dress of Peehu you could wear for time being." Natasha said looking at Aryan whose dress was speared with dirt.

"No, I don't want to wear a girl's dress." Aryan denied instantly with an annoyed face.

"You can also wear this for tonight. It is like your night clothes only." Natasha explained to him but Aryan did not budge.

"Aryan, please adjust for tonight. And look at yourself, you need a bath right now." Priya told him.

"But Mom!" Aryan tried to say.

"No buts and ifs. Let's go." Priya had to pull him holding his wrist.

"Don't worry, I will buy some clothes for him and come back in 30 minutes." Natasha smiled at Aryan and went on to bring clothes for him.

"Mumma, this house is so big, right?" Aryan said to his mom.

Priya looked at Aryan for a moment. "Yes."

"Would there be a big bath tub too?" Aryan asked innocently as he followed his mother to the upstairs.

"Why are you asking? Will you not take a bath if there is no bath tub?" Priya asked.

Priya found Ram staring at them as mother and son walking past to him. They had a brief eye lock before Aryan said, "Uncle, do you have a big bathtub in your room?"

Ram looked at the little boy and instantly a smile appeared on his face. "Yes!"

"Whoa!" Aryan said excitedly.

"Shh! Aryan, we will go to the guest room." Priya scolded him.

"Why guest room? Take him to my room." Ram frowned at Priya. Priya did not say anything.

"Yay! Thank you Uncle." Aryan hugged Ram by his knees.

Ram felt happy seeing Aryan. He makes the environment so light and cheerful.

Priya, on the other hand, "Aryan, he is your father not uncle and I am not able to tell you that. I am really sorry for that." She thought in my mind.

Ram showed them his washroom. As soon as Aryan entered, he squealed in joy. He left his hand from Priya's grip and started jumping out of excitement.

"Mumma! Bath tub!" Aryan exclaimed happily. He was running and jumping in excitement.

"Aryan, Listen!" Priya tried to stop him.

"Mumma, I want to play in the bathtub." said Aryan standing in the tub.

"No Aryan, you are not going to play in the tub just finish your bath quickly. You are not well, remember?" Priya told him.

"No! No! No! I want to play." Aryan stamped his foot stubbornly throwing his tantrums.

"Aryan, no means NO" Priya scolded. Aryan became sad almost at the verge of crying.

Ram came towards them as he heard their talk.

"Okay okay, stop crying. You can play as long as you want." Ram told Aryan and soon the little boy's face lit up.

Ram then turned towards Priya and said, "What is your problem, Priya, why are you stopping him? He just wants to play for some time that's it." Ram snapped at Priya irritatingly.

"You don't know him. He is a very mischievous kid and on top of it, he is having cold and mild fever." Priya answered.

"It's okay. Let him play for a few minutes." Ram concluded and Priya exhaled sharply looking at them.