Part 70 - Heated Discussion!

Priya, Sudhir and Shipra are in a discussion.

"I am done, I don't want any support from anyone. I can take care of my kids and myself. That's enough for me." Said Priya strongly.

Priya continued, "I am happy that you have come here to see us. I am pleased to know that Ayesha and Karthik are settled in their own lives."

After a pause, Priya said, "Also, I was surprised to see that you have forgiven Ram. I am glad you guys were in touch with Peehu all the years but this will not change my decision."

"Priya beta, it's not like we have forgiven Ram so easily. He came to us in search of you after you left him, we blamed him like anything. We accused him of doing something wrong with you. It was tough for us to believe his words so we went to Pune where you used to stay and enquired the neighbourhood about your sudden disappearance. We even spoke to your maid and the people who were in your contact during that period. We found nothing against Ram, in fact we got to know that you both were in love and no one has any clue that you both were not married." Sudhir explained.

Shipra added, "Slowly, we understood Ram and his change in the behavior. He was not like before; he has changed for the good. After you left, we have been in touch with Ram and his family. They never stopped us from meeting Peehu. In fact, we are always there for Peehu as her grandparents. We missed you so much, Ram did not stop his search for you but no luck."

Shipra continued, "Don't spoil your life dwelling in your past. Forgive and move on in your life."

"Sorry Maa, it is not as easy as you think. I am happy with my life so please leave me alone. I do not want to discuss this anymore." Priya said unmovingly.

Sudhir and Shipra looked at each other helplessly.

"How long will you manage alone? You need a husband and your kids need a father." Shipra spoke after a while.

"I don't need anyone, Maa. Please don't pick up this topic ever again." Priya said strongly.

"If you have decided everything already then there is no point for us to stay here any longer." Shipra turned to pack her things swiftly.

Sudhir sighed deeply in helplessness.

"Maa, don't try to emotionally blackmail me." Priya said, holding her mother's arm to stop her.

Shipra withdrew her hand and looked straight into her eyes before saying, "Remember my words, whatever Ram or we did to you in the past is wrong but whatever you are doing now is blunder. I hope it will not be too late for you to realize that or else you will regret it for a lifetime."

On the other side,

Ram was in the play area with the kids. He was looking after the kids as they played with their friends in the colony.

People around there were looking at Ram and some of them have identified him as 'The Ram Kapoor', business tycoon.

A few of them said that they noticed Ram with Priya & her kids multiple times from the past few days. They were gossiping about what must be the relationship between Ram Kapoor & Priya.

Aryan came running to him, "Papa, I need water."

"Okay, let me go and get your water bottle. Do not go anywhere, play around here and be together." Saying this Ram moved towards the lift.

Ram does not have any idea what is going on in the house. Priya was in serious discussion with her parents about them.

Shipra and Sudhir were packing their luggage when Ram entered the flat and noticed them.