𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬

𝗛𝗶! 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁! 𝗜𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁 :) 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝗽 𝘅

Harry tried to persuade Louis to overcome himself and start to sleep in his bedroom, but Louis didn't want to hear about it.

Every time Harry tried for the past 3 days, Louis just strictly said no, and kept sleeping in the fireplace room, or in the living room. It's not healthy, Harry reasoned every day. Even though it's a luxury furniture and the couches are the most comfortable thing his ass ever sat on, and they are big enough lying there with no restrictions, it's still not healthy to sleep on couches. 

The rich man didn't want to come upstairs to sleep in his bedroom, but Harry didn't like the idea of leaving Louis downstairs all alone, with a bar full of alcohol. He was extra careful to not let Louis drink every night. They talked a lot, mostly about their likes and interests, they got to know each other and they learnt a lot of facts about one another. They played a lot of scrabble and cards that Harry bought when he was out in the supermarket. They watched more of the true-crime stories, though Harry always complained how brutal and disgusting it is. But he never said no when Louis asked if they can watch it. They took care of Peanut and Louis especially. He was literally spoiling her these days, giving her so much attention when Harry was working - Harry is fearing the day he will have to leave and the cat will put a fight against him.

Louis was so into Peanut he begged Harry to let her sleep with him. Who was Harry to deny Louis, and honestly, Harry is glad he is having a nice morning, without Peanut waking him up to get some food - now it's Louis who has to wake up while the kitty is crawling his face.

Although, Harry was surprised he found Louis and Peanut still deeply asleep today morning. Louis snored quite loudly with Peanut near his face, she was also snoring a little. Harry's heart melted and he couldn't resist, he took a picture to let the moment live forever. He might or might not put it on his home screen.

Louis didn't mind sleeping downstairs, he promised himself he won't sleep in the bedroom - he already hates coming there to take new clothes and shower. He simply can't bear the realisation that Eleanor is not ever going to lay down there with him and Penelope won't ever lay down between their bodies or in the crib that is lonely positioned in the nearest corner of Eleanor's side of the bed. The thought is suffocating him horribly.

In reality, he misses Eleanor less and less every day. He still misses her and he will always miss her, but the loneliness and the hole he felt in his chest is not as big as it was the day she left. Although he is missing her less than before, the feeling never subsides when it comes to Penelope. He still misses her like crazy. He always will.

Harry is helping a lot. He is both caring and careful, he learnt to work with Louis' moods and emotions. It's impressive he got hang of it in just 3 days, but he is happy to know how to approach Louis without having some kind of beef.

It's not so hard to understand the rich man, in the end. He has a specific kind of personality, he needs to be sure the person takes him fully seriously and the person needs to be aware that Louis likes to be always on top of every situation.

Louis needs to feel like he is in control of everything. Once the man feels like he is slipping, that the situation is not rolling according to him, he is most likely to lose his temper and lose control of his behaviour. He needs a stable, strong environment to be a proper, normal human being.