CHAPTER 1

It was a bright sunny morning in Mumbai, welcoming a beautiful day ahead. The gleaming sun rays touched his room, seeping through the curtains of his room making him stir in his sleep. Rey's disturbed sleep was broken by the shrilling tone of his alarm clock. He shot up from the bed, only to realize that he was late...VERY LATE, which means The REYANSH SINGHANIA was in trouble.

Damn it.! I am so dead.! She is definitely going to kill me. Reyansh Singhania..for your info..tune Abhi vasiyat bhi nahi banayi..bacche bhi nahi hai. and you are gonna be dead already.! Have I gone mad.? Of all the things I think about the future of my property.?? I think after being with mishty for so long I have become crazy like her. Property can go for a toss, but I am so dead today.! Sweetheart is gonna eat me alive.! he smacked his forehead, cursing himself for being late.

Despite putting an alarm one hour back, here I am ready to die. I am sure she must be up by now..and as usual..I am late.! How can I fail to meet her for 24 hours straight.? I am sure I will meet my Sherni ..who will be all set to eat me with all her fav spices on.! Rey now stop imagining your death sequence and go.! he kept blabbering to himself, badly affected by his always blabbering love; His Sweetheart..His Jaan..His Taani.! He hurried through his room, waiting to see her.

He quickly got freshened up, locked his room door to avoid being caught and darted towards the balcony. He quickly trespassed the railing and landed on Taani's terrace.! Her room door was open, which means she was expecting him.! HE IS GONE FOR SURE NOW.! He carefully tip-toed across the terrace and stood on the balcony doorstep of her room trying to trace her.! She wasn't there in the room to his surprise, that's when he heard noises from the bathroom.

Thank God she is inside.! I can pretend to be here waiting for her.! he laughed at his own antics and over-smartness. He settled himself on the fluffy bed, waiting for his angel to come with a red face, shooting daggers at him. After waiting for a while, he heard the noises cease, the door opened and coming out of the bathroom was his angel wrapped in a towel. Her hair was dripping wet from the shower, her lips lingered with the small droplets of water, arousing Rey to no limits. Despite being with her for a long time now, the magic she possessed hadnt faded out yet. All he wanted was to dart towards her and devour those plump lips, feel his sweetheart in his embrace.! He sat rooted in the bed, drinking her serene beauty, falling in love with her all over again. Why does she do this to him, knowing the affect she has on him.?? Taani was yet unaware of his presence in the room so she walked towards her wardrobe and started fishing for her clothes. She picked out her shorts and tank-top, settling them on the rack started stripping from the bare towel covering her assets. Though Rey in his own world of desires was all numb with the arousal, he could still make out what Taani was about to do.

"TAANII.!" he screamed at once, to avoid the arousal he would face to see her bare. Undoubtedly he would always have a hard time controlling around her, with such things it would always become worst.! Taani at once turned around to face him..

"Reyy.??! When did you come.??" she asked with happiness beaming on her face.

"Just when you were in the shower Sweetheart.!" he smiled, getting up from the bed.

As soon as he steadied himself on his feet, he could feel her petite, soft figure crushing him into an embrace. He was dumbfounded...wasn't she supposed to be angry.??? Whoa.!! He took control over the opportunity and wrapped his arms around her hugging her close to his chest, controlling his always out of control libido. He carnally inhaled her scents while she was doing the same.! Both of the were intoxicated with each others feel. Rey's hand shamelessly roamed around her curves while she was caressing his back over his vest. Her mere touch was enough to arouse him, he controlled himself all the while she was touching his back.!