CHAPTER 3

Singhania Mansion was gleaming with the decorations of the wedding, when Rey and his Dad entered after a eventful yet happy evening with the Shekhawats. Rey was all the while reliving the hot make out session with his sweetheart, but his mind was constantly wondering who the unknown caller might be who dared to play with his life and his Taani. The moment he reached his room he fished out his phone and dialled his PA Karan's number, who happened to be the most trusted employee of the Singhania's and Rey's most reliable employee.

"Karan.! Find out who has been calling Taani since a month and troubling her, and yes Karan... If my guess is right the person is responsible for today's accident. I want the information as soon as possible." he instructed on the phone.

"Yes sir.! I will get back to you ASAP.!" replied Karan, disconnecting the call. Although Rey was least worried about the person, as he was confident it to be some business rival, but for the sake of his sweetheart and her satisfaction he swore to go to the deepest root of the situation. He paced to and fro in his room, waiting for Karan's call when his phone rang, to his surprise it was his Sweetheart calling him as she would have been asleep by now.

"Sweetheart.! Are you okay.?? How come ur calling at this hour.? Aren't you asleep yet.??"

"Reyy .! Stop.! How many questions are you going to ask me.?? I am okay Rey and I haven't slept yet cause I was missing you, so I called you.!" she replied romantically.

"Ahh.! So my baby was missing me.?? Don't worry sweetheart, from tomorrow your wont miss me cause I will always be with you.! Taani, I recommend you get some sleep today as tomorrow anyhow I won't let you sleep, and coming to the night after that, lets see.!" he replied naughtily.

"Reyy.! You are too much.!" she sneered. After a moment of silence Taani hesitated Rey... "I..." she paused not able to gather words to continue the conversation.

"What is it Taani.? Is something still bothering you.!!?" he asked sensing her hesitation.

"No Rey.! I just wanted to apologize to you for everything I did, hiding the truth from you, and refusing the marriage but I was scared..."

"Shhh.! Baby.! It's okay.! I am with you and I understand so you don't need to apologize for it. Coming to the person who dared to do this, he can't escape from Reyansh Singhania, now as he tried to play with my life!" he added dangerously.

"Rey..please be careful.! I don't want anything to happen to you.! Please avoid any mess as nothing is more important for me than you.!" she said worriedly.

"Taani.! I will be okay. I Am not involving myself and Karan is finding out about it.! Now you stop worrying about it and go to sleep. Big day tomorrow.!"

"But Rey..." she tried to interrupt only to be cut by Rey.

"I love you Sweetheart.! Now go and sleep, no ifs and buts, only LOVE.! Good Night baby." He kissed her on the phone.

"I love you too Rey. Good night." She said blushing and disconnected the call. Though Rey was tired after the long day but sleep was far from him, until he punishes the b****** who tried to ruin his life.! It was around midnight, he received Karan's call to his relief.

"Yes Karan.?? Who is it.?? Is it him.!!??" he instantly answered the phone .

"Sir you were right.! It's indeed Shivam Mathur. The number which was used to call Rey, belonged to the man hired by him to keep an eye on you both. To get a clean chit, he used a different number but after several thrashings and death threats the man finally took Shivam's name.!" Karan briefed Rey about the information, adding fuel to the fire.! Shivam was Rey's business rival, whom he hated the most and now he could kill Shivam with his bare hands for eyeing his love, his life ; his Taani.