CHAPTER 2 (ii)

"Reyy..." Was all she called out, and the pain in her voice was enough for them to forget what happened a while ago and now they were in each others embrace, caressing each other like never before. The pain that coursed within their bodies in the last few hours could only be subsided with each others feel.! They reminded in the hug, to their hearts satisfaction. Breaking the hug, Rey cupped Taani's face and planted a soft feather like kiss on her lips, making her smile with his feel.

"Sweetheart.! What happened.?? Why did you refuse to marry Me.?! Tell me na baby...what's bothering you.!??" he asked, remembering her petrified face on his arrival and her sudden denial. Taani stiffened with his question, not wanting to tell him about the various phone calls she received and her fears.

"Sweetheart.?? Why aren't you answering.? Don't you trust me .?? What is that you can't tell me.??" he asked now irritated with her silence.! After repeated efforts of trying to make her talk, Taani was still quiet adding to Rey's anger. Frustrated, he punched the wall next to him, making his hand bleed and making his already injured hand even worse. Taani felt even more scared of what her silence will make Rey do. She gathered all the courage she had.. After scolding him for hurting himself she narrated the entire thing to him, making him angrier by the minute. He couldn't believe that she hid such a thing from him. He broke the vase lying on the table next to them, out of frustration imagining her bearing all that alone.!

"Why Taani.?? Why did you hide this from me.! And you went through all of it alone.?? You think a b****** has the guts to kill me.?? I am Reyansh Singhania, and everything happens according to my wish. Today he was able to hurt me cause I mistook the situation but that doesn't mean anyone can kill me.! Thats it... Enough.!!! Now no more ..I am fine Taani and no random person can hurt me just when he wishes. So stop worrying about me.!" he declared, seething in anger. Getting no response from her, confirmed it that she was still not ready to let it go.. it broke the last bit of control he had in him. He knew exactly what he had to do...Emotional Blackmailing which was always his last option with his Sweetheart.!

"Fine.! Do as you wish.! But remember one thing Taani, I will always love you till my last breath.! If you think you can protect me by staying away from me , then be it.! I will call off this wedding right away. What is the point of us getting married if you don't trust your Rey enough.?? That's it right.?? You don't trust me." he said in a painful voice.

"Reyy...Please...You know that..." she said with a dying heart, seeing her Rey in pain

"No Taani.! The discussion is over.! You proved that you don't trust me by hiding this from me and refusing to marry me without even thinking for a second.! I'll do as you want..I AM LEAVING!!" he said moving backwards, ready to leave the room.

Standing at the door, his ears only craved for one voice; his Taani's voice. His heart was confident that his Taani can't live without him, and she will call him back. Taani, although pretending to be strong was broken seeing her Rey in pain, not able to take it anymore it broke the shell she was trying to hide herself in.!

"REYYY.!!!! Please..." she cried falling on her knees.

"Dont leave me..." she pleaded pouring her inner turmoil out. "I am sorry Rey...!!! I know I shouldn't have hidden it from you..I should have told you about it. But I was scared, scared that it will hurt you and I will loose you forever.! I can loose anything but you..I am really sorry Rey.! I trust you..I trust you more than anything.! I LOVE YOU REY.!! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I KNOW.! I can't live without you.! I want you...I want you endlessly..I don't care for anything that comes our way...All I want is YOU.!! ONLY YOU.!!" she sobbed. The moment Rey's ears received the words, the words were amplified in his body, the next moment he was hugging his life close to his heart, absorbing her sobs. Rey crushed his lips on hers, biting, sucking, nibbling them to his satisfaction making them bleed with his harshness. Taani too responded with equal passion, and the next thing she knew was she was lying under him, with her hands pinned to the sides.! Rey showered her throat with wet open mouthed kisses taking away all her pain with his love. Rey traced her collarbone with his lips, bit her and licked her to soothe her pain.! Taani felt complete to have his lips touch her, she wriggled to get her hands free so that she could feel him too. After biting and licking almost every part of her skin exposed to him, he moved his hands ,freeing her hands. His hands moved to the straps of her top, slowly sliding them down giving him complete access to her shoulder. He harshly bit her shoulder leaving his mark on her skin , she hissed in pain and fisted her hand in his hair pulling him closer.! Her gesture was enough for Rey to continue and he repeated the same thing for the other shoulder placing wet open mouth kisses all the while. He harshly pulled down her top, exposing her assets covered with the flimsy material of her bra . He grabbed one of the mounts into his hand and gave it a squeeze causing Taani to pull his hair more tightly.!

"Reyyy..." she moaned in pleasure closing her eyes. Smiling at her dazed state, he took the buds into his mouth, groaning in pleasure and licked the tip poking out of the material wetting it with his saliva. Taani squirmed feeling his lips on her breast, to her utter embarrassment her body craved for more thus she pulled him more closer.! The growing passion between the two was arousing Rey more than ever, causing him wanting to feel her more.! Instantly his hand snaked to her back, trailing upwards and finally finding the hook of her bra and he swiftly unclasped it, freeing her mounts for him to attack.! He instantly pulled her bra off her body and caught one of her nipple between his teeth sucking and biting on it . The other twin was being kneaded with his one hand while his other hand was traveling down her stomach towards her lower assets while his mouth and tongue were busy ravishing her mount pleasuring then both . He slipped his hand inside her panty and he could feel her core all wet with his closeness and their make out session. He was about to stroke her, when some voices from the hall reached his ears which belonged to their worried families . His head snapped up realizing the mess that was created and if their parents found them in this state, all hell would break loose. He immediately pulled his hand out of her panty and left her breast. He smiled looking at her all lost in their passion.

"Sweetheart.!" he called out, making her open her eyes only to meet his loving piercing gaze.! She realized that she was bare and instantly lowered her eyes, blushing to the darkest color of red. Rey felt incredulous seeing his Taani back, he lifted her chin up with his finger and placed a small peck on her lips.

"We have all the time in the world to continue this tomorrow without any hindering or barriers.! So for now we need to control as everyone is looking for us and we dont want anyone finding us like this. Right Sweetheart??" he winked with naughtiness oozing out of his sexy voice. Taani just blushed at his words and nodded. He pulled her up, helping her putting her bra and top on and they both got off the bed thats when Taani realized how aroused Rey was looking at his erect manhood. She giggled grabbing his attention and meeting his confused state, she pointed it out to him.

"Tomorrow that's gonna be inside you. Thanks to our families, that we didnt go that far, otherwise I would have been of control and I would have ended up inside you." he said shamelessly wiping off the smile on Taani's face.! She blushed scarlet red imagining them making love to which Rey chuckled and pulled her closer.

"You know what.? I am glad we didnt end up making love today as I want to do it when we are each others forever.! No one will be there to trouble us, so the best time is tomorrow.! You cant even imagine whats gonna happen tomorrow." he sexily crooned in her ears, making her blush even more.

"I love you Sweetheart." he whispered, placing a soft kiss on her flushed cheeks.

"Sweetheart.! You can blush tomorrow.! For now we need to go down.! And I want you to promise me that you wont let such a small and silly thing ruin our relationship ever and stop thinking about the caller, I will take care of him now. All I want you to think is about our beautiful future.!" He said pulling her with him towards the hall while she whispered a sweet I love you in his ear not wanting anyone to notice her. Once down, he narrated everything to the Shekhawats and Dad, assuring that everything was fine between them and finally declared that the wedding was still on, giving them a sigh of relief. After spending some more sweet moments together, Dad and Rey left Shekhawats mansion towards SM, to prepare for the big day tomorrow.

Rey and Taani's happiness knew no bounds as they waited for the next day, which will bind them together forever, marking a new beginning to their undying and unconditional love.!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~