𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

In a distant universe, there's a residing world called Anguise. A world with twin white suns, dominated by the supernatural, and 6 sister realms. Within each realm is a different race, all coinciding peacefully under the protection of the Wendigo's. Each realm's life source lies in their life trees, stronger the tree, stronger the species power.

< ~ >

> The Shifters Realm, home to the Shifters. The eldest of all the realms, a supernatural plane of tall mountains, glittering lakes, a fanciful world of flowered forests, and calm-flowing coasts. The realm is primarily populated by wolf shifters and panther but also fox shifters. They make up the majority of the world's population, they are also responsible for the days and nights. They control the twin white suns and the moon. In mortal form, they are more powerful in the day, but in shift form, they are most powerful at night. Their only weakness is large doses of demon venom and wolfbane.
Silver blood

Shifters Realm:

Shifters Life Tree:

Shifters Life Tree:

-< ~ >-

> The Witch realm, home to the Witches and Warlocks. An aerial realm of sapphire skies, filled with luminous clouds and the scent of roses. The realm is primarily populated by Witches and other light creatures. It is also the location of the ruins of Ormenel, an ancient and forgotten city. They are the healers of the world. Their only weakness is to take their essence.
Scarlet Blood

The Witch Realm: