chapter 1

Shadow's POV

Me and my blue wolf hybrid friend Mist, she had silver eyes, blue wolf ears and tail, a pair of blue feather covered wings, where's a pair of blue jeans, a short sleeved blue shirt and a light blue and black pair of headphones. She never told me why she was the way she was but I never asked since I already knew. Me and mist where in a facility where they create hybrids they turned MIST into a wolf and what I am guessing is a Pegasus hybrid and me into a dragon hybrid. "Hay shadow someone is coming overhear are you ready?" Mist whispered to me, I nodded.

Bodil40's POV

I was walking in the forest with my friends ghost, baki, and simon. Suddenly a girl jumped out of the tree in front of us. She had long brown hair that went down to her waists and it covered one of her eyes, she had blue wolf ears and tail and on her Bach was a pair of wings. Simon, ghost and baki pulled out there iron swords and went to attack the girl since where we lived hybrids where killed on sight. The girl tried to doge the attacks but one hit her wing, another hit her arm and the last one hit her ankle causing her to fall to the ground. Just as my friends where about to finish her off she shouted "SHADOW HELP!" We all stood there shoked, who was this shadow. Suddenly a girl with black hair that came above her shoulders, she had completely black eye's, she had a pair of Dragon wings and tail that where black and all of her clothes where black. I guess that is shadow. She helped the other hybrid up and lent her against the tree and then attacked ghost, Simon and baki knocking them all out. The Dragon hybrid just looked at me with pure hatred. She went to pick up her friend but the wolf hybrid whispered something in her ear, shadow just nodded and flu off without the girl.

The wolf girl slowly limped towards me but I didn't run I just watched her approach me. When she was only a couple of steps away from me she changed into a winged wolf and pounced on me pinning me down. She just looked into my glasses and folded one of her ears down probably thinking about what to do with me. After a while of her just staring at me I started to blush since I thought she was kind of cute and I could she that some of the fur on her face was tinted pink. She slowly leans closer to my face, I do the same and close my eyes then I fell my glasses being taken. I snap open my eyes to she her trying her best to run while she was human she was slow since her leg was still bleeding. "You little troll" I said to myself. I ran after her and I caught up with her quickly since we wasn't that fast and pinned her down.

Mist's POV

I was trying my best to run away from the man but he pinned me down. I just looked into his chocolate brown eyes and blushed at the position we where in. "Can you please give me back my glasses" the man said in a thick Bulgarian accent I nodded and opened up my good wing revealing a pair of sunglasses and he just took them and put them back on. "So what's you're name?" I said just above a whisper since I was shy around new people and he was kind of cute "Martin but please call me bodil and what is you're name" he questioned "m-mist" I studded. I blushed again since we where still in the position with bodil laying on top of me and I was starting to feel something against my leg which caused me to blush more and bodil noticed and got off me blushing. "I'm so s-sorry I-" I cut him off by giving him a peck on the cheek. I saw bodil looking at my ankle, out of nowhere he helped he stand and picked me up bridle style and carried me to what i was guessing was his house.