chapter 7

Mist's POV

I woke up in a plain white room with only a bed. I sniffed the air only to remember the smell and it was one I wanted to forget then it hit me. This was the facility I grew up in, where I met shadow and where they did tests on me and making me into a hybrid. I started to shake in fear at the horrible memories I had of this place. All of a sudden I was being hugged by someone and when I saw who it was all I did was cry. It was bodil. "Mist it's only me please don't cry" bodil said trying to comfort me "you don't know where we are do you?" I questioned bodil, he shook his head "this is the facility that made me into this thing" I said while cringing slightly remembering the pain I felt then they did this to me.

Suddenly the door swung open revealing a woman with blond hair and dressed in a lab coat. "Hello again Mist" when she said my name she filled her voice with venom. My only reply was a growl. "Are you missing something?" She said while holding my headphones and when I felt my neck I felt a bump "looks like you'll be changing only when we want you to" she stated with a evil grin on her face "you haven't changed one bit Amber" I snarled at Amber "look I'm not here for you I'm hear for him" she said while pointing at bodil. My heart broke since I knew why she wanted him. To make him a hybrid. She was about to grab him but I quickly knocked her over. I stood in her way with my wings extended. "Mist how about we show Martin what happens to hybrids who disrespect me or any of the workers" she said sounding like she ment it. Out of nowhere a chain was tied to my wings and I was dragged out of the room by two of the guards and so was bodil.

We arrived in a room with just a couple of tables and a chair on one of the tables was all sorts of weapons. The chain was removed from my wings and bodil was tied to the chair. "Mist do you remember this place?" Amber said. All of the memories of this room made me cry "l-look Amber b-bodil doesn't need to s-see all this" I said not wanting bodil to see me in pain "now why would I do that it's part of the treatment" she said with a evil grin on her face and kicked me to the ground. I didn't fight back since I knew that it was pointless.

She walked over to one of the tables, grabbed something and walked back over to me. I looked up at her hand to see her with a knife in her hand and she stabbed me in the tail with it but I showed no reaction since I experience this many times before. Then she walked over to the table, put the knife down, picked something else up and walked over to me and the next thing I knew my wings where being nailed to the ground causing me to yell in pain and cry a little. The nails where removed from my wings, bodil was united, I was thrown back into the cell and bodil was taken away to be tested on.