chapter 2

Mist's POV

When we got inside of bodil's house he carried me into his room and laid me on his bed and walked out of the room. When he came back he had a first aid kit and sat next to me on the bed and said while blushing  "not to sound like a perv or anything but y-you're jeans are covering you're injury and so I can help you I n-need y-you to take them o-off" after he said that I caused me to blush 50 shades of red "bodil I know a different way you can fix my ankle" I said trying to avoid me taking off my jeans. I twisted one of the earpieces on my headphones that where around my neck and into my winged wolf form and I stretched out my bad leg so bodil could patch it up "that works as well" bodil said sounding slightly disappointed and started to put bandages on all of my injuries.

(Time skip to the evening)

After bodil was nice and cooked me dinner he offered for me to stay the night since I didn't have anywhere to stay, I happily accepted his offer and when to sleep on the sofa but then he said "what are you doing" "I thought I was going to sleep on your sofa since there is only one bed" I replied "Mist you're hurt let me sleep on the sofa and you go sleep on the bed" bodil argued "bodil it's you're bed you sleep in the bed and I will sleep on the sofa" I argued back. After a long time of arguing we finally agreed that we will shear the bed. Just the thought of it makes me blush. We got into bed and I tried to not damage my wings again. Soon after getting into the bed bodil was fast asleep softly snoring behind me. After a while of just laying there I felt something grab my good wing and start stroking it. I looked over my shoulder to see that it was bodil. I went to slowly pull back my wing but then I thought why not just let him continue since it dose feel relaxing, so I laid down facing bodil and wrapped my other wing around him.

(Time skip to the morning)

Bodil's POV

I woke up warped up in blue feathers. I looked at what I was holding in my hands to see that I was holding one of Mist's wings with her other one warped around me. I looked down slightly to see mist snuggled up to my chest. I saw her silver eyes slowly open only to meet my brown ones. She looked shocked by how close we where and pulled away quickly and since I was still holding on to her wing I ended up ripping out a couple of her feathers causing her to cry a little. I sat up and started to stroke the rim of her wing to try to calm her down but her wings extended and when stiff and she let out a quiet moan which caused me to blushes and imminently stop and pull back my hand. I looked at her face to see that she was blushing deep red and was looking at the ground.