chapter 4

Bodil's POV

After my friends left me and Mist just sat on my bed. The only thing that was in my mind was what Simon said about me and Mist being a perfect match. The more I think about it the less stupid it sounds.

Mist's POV

After the others left my wings have finally loosened up so I can fold them down now. I was so board since there was nothing to do but I soon came up with a idea. I knocked off Bodil's sunglasses with my wing and I quickly grabbed them and ran out into the forest with bodil close behind me so close  that my tail kept brushing against his leg. Soon we approached a deep pond and I decided to dive in with his sunglasses and saw bodil nearly fall in. I was laughing until I felt something wrap around my tail and I started to get dragged under. I flapped my wings as hard as I could but all it was doing was keeping my head above the surface. In the end I bit what was dragging me under causing it to let me go. I flu out of the water and over to bodil and landed heavily next to him.

Bodil's POV

I looked at the soaked mist who was shivering. Mist gave me back my sunglasses and stood up. Her ears suddenly perked up "shadow" I heard mist say and then shadow flu down from the near by tree. "Hi mist" she said "hi shadow" mist said while hugging shadow. When Mist pulled away from the hug I saw shadow giggling while Mist was blushing. Shadow then whispered something into Mist's ear and then flu off. Honestly what is up with those two being so secretive. Mist then walked up to me and we walked back to my house.