chapter 5

Mist's POV

When we where walking back to Bodil's house I kept thinking about what shadow said to me 'i know you like him' at least she said it to me telepathy so he didn't hear. When we arrived at Bodil's house I went into my winged wolf form so I could dry off but just shaking the water off but while I was doing that I ended up soaking bodil.

Bodil's POV

Every time I think about mist my mind wonders to the time I had her pinned down and the time she kissed me. The thing is I do have feelings towards her but I don't know how to say it. But I have finally decided that I'm going to tell her "mist" "yes bodil" she replied. Ok it's now or never "Mist ever since we first met I have had strong feelings towards you and basically what I am trying times say is that I l-l-love you" I said while blushing l. I looked over to Mist to see her as a human blushing "I unders-" before I could finish Mist was kissing me on the lips. I brushed my tongue across her bottom lip asking for entrance but she didn't so I reached my hand over to the rim of her wing and started to rub it and didn't stop until I got the third sign. Her wings extended 1, her wings go stiff 2 and finally she moaned 3. I took my chance to slip my tongue in. She warped her arms around my neck and i wrapped my arms around her waist. The kiss was rough but passionate and very so often I would earn a moan from her. Sadly the kiss had to end since we where running out air and needed to breeth. When we parted there was a string of Silva between our bottom lips and we where both gasping for air. "I love you Mist" I panted "I love you to Martin" she replied.