manaaun kaese!

HM(murmured): ye hum ne kya kar diya KS!!

PS: theek hai Dr Ritesh. Hum pata lagaate hain.... Chaliye Ms!
They moved out of the ward. HM was continuously thinking about ks.
She looked around. The entire incident flashed before her eyes. Just few minutes ago, here....in the same corridor, she was shouting at her....
The hospital staff, the patients, everybody was watching them, and she was standing, shocked and stunned, getting blamed for a mistake she hadn't even committed. She could feel her pain.
She closed her eyes in regret...
"I said GET LOST KS!!" Her own words echoed in her ears.....ohh no...!! She had been so harsh.
PJ placed her hand on her shoulder...
PJ: aap chinta mat kijiye Ms, ye bas ek ghalat fehmi thi, is mein aapki koi ghalti nahi hai...
HM:nahi PJ....( She cut her in between) Alfaaz nahi the wo khanjar the, jo seedha unke dil mein utar gaye honge. Hum ne hurt kiya unhe PJ, wo b sab k saamne??? Hum hi hamesha unhe kehte hain na apne gusse pr control karne k liye, to phir aaj hum khud gusse me itne beqaabu kaese ho gaye k bina soche samjhe unhe blame kar diya. Hum se ghalti ho gayi PJ.😔 Kya wo humein maaf karengi?
PJ: Hum bht achhi tarah jaante hain apni bahurani ko. Gusse ki tez h, magar dil ki ekdum saaf... Or aap se to wo naaraz reh hi nhi sakti.
HM: PJ.. aap cctv footage le kr Cheeta k saath aaiyye, humein ks k paas jana hoga...
PJ: ji Ms!

HM rushed to MPT. She entered MPT, but ks was not there at her place.
HM: SS, ks kahaan hain?
SS: wo nawaab sahab k kamre mein hain Ms..
HM went to nawaab sahab 's room. She found ks standing at the window, staring outside.
She could not gather courage to speak... She somehow managed to call her.

HM: ks....
Ks wiped her tears instantly n turned around only to find HM in front of her. She recalled everything again...
"DON'T ARGUE KS!!" She could not get rid of these words..
"I said GET LOST KS!!" Ohh...they again hit with same intensity.

Ek wo baat bahot talkh kahi thi usne....
Baat to yaad yaad nahi, yaad hai lehja uska...

She composed herself and saluted her.
KS: jai hind ms!
HM could not look into her red swollen eyes for long, n lowered her gaze. All the words of apologies she had been Chanting all the way seemed to vanish from her mind.
HM: I am sorry ks, humein ghalat fehmi ho gayi thi.. plz maaf kar dijiye..!!
These words seem to b so hollow, felt HM. They can't heal her.
KS sighed.
KS: it's ok Ms! Aap hamaari senior hain. Humein daant sakti hain...
She said with stony expressions.
HM: hum jaante hain aap humse naaraz hain ks...
KS: hum kon hote hain naaraaz hone waale Ms...!
She said and started walking out of the room.
HM: ks... Hamaari baat to suniye....
KS: aapne suni thi hamaari baat Ms??
HM was speechless.
KS: ms hum to hain hi ulta khopri, humesha bina soche samjhe action le lete hain... Magar aap..
Aap to kisi mujrim ko blame karne se pehle bhi 1 baar zaroor sochti hain na..
Aap ne humein apni safaayi me kuchh kehne ka mauka tak nahi diya??
Tears were streaming down her eyes.
KS:  aap ko yaad nahi Ms, k humne aap se wada kiya tha haath na uthaane ka... Or aap achhi tarah jaanti hain k ks apne wada ka kitna pakki h....
Aap ne trust hi nhi kiya hum par Ms.....!
She said and walked out.
HM took a deep breath. Her eyes were also filled with tears seeing ks crying.
HM: hum aap ko mana lenge ks....!!

SS was showing something to all of them on her laptop....
SS: Dr Ritesh k ghar ki cctv footage me unpe attack karne wale 2 log dikhaayi diye hain. Unme se 1 k face se thodi der k liye mask hat gaya tha, or face reveal ho gaya. Ye rahi uski photo... Billu ji k network se pata chala h k ye lucknow ka jaana maana gali ka gunda h... Gugli k naam se jana jata hai..
But as usual our santu displayed the wrong photo😅😅

It was a picture of SS n her friend, both of them were waving their hand , which had friendship band tied around it.
Seeing that photo, HM looked towards ks n smiled at her. KS looked away. HM sighed. It was not going to be easy.
KS: amma santu dikhaane se pehle dekh to liya karo kya dikha rahi ho..
SS (looked at the screen): sorry.. sorry maddam, actually ye meri or meri friend ki pic h, friendship day ki...
She displayed the correct photo...
SS: ye h gugli... Billu ji k network se is ke adde ka b pata chal gaya h... Cheetah or billuji ise arrest karne gaye hain.
Ms: ok! Good job SS!
SS raised her collar with proud in her style.
HM: ks! DSP sir ne hum dono ko HQ bulaya h meeting k liye. Chaliye..
KS: ji ms!
They left for HQ. All the way HM tried to talk to ks, but she wasn't even talking to her except for the official talks.

They attended the meeting.
On the way back to MPT, in the jeep, ks was on driving seat, n HM was on front seat. She again started trying to pacify her cute little angry bird ...!!!❤️
HM: ks ! Aap icecream khaayengi??
Ks didn't reply

HM: ks chaliye aap k favourite chaat k stall par chalte hain...
Ks remained silent.

HM: ks , aap kab tak khafa rahengi hum se...? Ab humein maaf kar dijiye na plzzzzzzzzzz..
(She made a cute face)
Ks still didn't reply, but HM felt that the jeep's speed had increased...

HM: achhha maaf mat kijiye.. saza de dijiye.. aap ki har saza humein Manzoor h..!
The speed increased further. HM tightened her seat belt.

HM: ks, kam se kam hum se baat to kijiye na..plz
The speed raised. HM held tightly the handle above the window.😂

HM: achha aap hi bataaiyye hum aap ko kaise manaayen??
And here ks took a sharp turn with speed. HM bent towards the window with a jerk, n she realised that now she has to keep quiet 😅😅

HM (in mind to herself): bas.. abhi Chup ho jao Haseena Mallik.🤫🤫.. Inka bhokaal dekhna hai kya tumhe.. jab b ye gusse me drive karti hain, saara gussa accelerator or steering wheel pr nikaalti hain😂😂.. inhe manaane laayek bachogi to manaaogi na inhe 😅😅

To be continued...

Please vote n comment whether you liked it. I hope this part met ur expectations. All the suggestions, demands n healthy criticisms are welcome.
Thanks for reading.

Stay tuned!