Mohabbat rooth jaaye to...

(Hey friends!!
I checked all ur responses, n I m honestly overwhelmed to see so much of love n admiration...
I m again so so sorry , that I extended the limit of 2 days to I think 12 days....😅😅
Anyways, it's here now...
Just 1 request , have a quick glance at the previous part before reading , so that u can relate...😅)

"Kaashi...! I m sorry na yaar....
Idhar dekho to sahi jaan....!"

VS pleaded once again , standing behind her, while she was setting her wardrobe...

She didn't give any response, n silently walked towards the bed to pick up the clothes , which she had folded...
VS followed her...

VS: Kashi plz na....

He tried once again...

He had been trying to talk to her since they came back home, but she was ignoring him..., n now , he was literally walking behind her everywhere, trying to woo her desperately...

VS: Kashi... I m really sorry na jaan....

He followed her again to the wardrobe....
She silently closed the cupboard , n walked towards the dressing table untying her hairs....

VS walked behind her...
She opened her hairs, made a mid partition, n started combing...
VS was standing behind her , n the mirror was in front...

For a few seconds, he kept adoring her in the mirror from head to toe.., then encircled his arms around her from the back, n gave his head in her fragrant hairs lying on her shoulder....

KS maintained her straight expressions , n gave no response...
He then raised his head, n gave a peck on her hairs n tightened his grip, taking her reflection fully in the view of his naughty gaze....!!

VS : Zulf zanjeer hai..,
Phir bhi kitni haseeñ
(He started singing)

Reshmi , Reshmi...!
Ambareeñ , Ambareeñ..!

(He moved his fingers through her hairs...)

Husn-e-jaanaan ki taareef mumkin nahi...,
Aafreeñ , Aafreeñ...!!

He gently kissed her cheek...
Smile appeared on his face feeling her raised heartbeats on his proximity.., although she showed nothing on her face , but her lashes lowered down...

VS wasn't looking at her directly , but was observing everything in the mirror in front...

As she raised her eyes , she found her smiling mischievously in the reflection...

KS: Vyom plz...
Tang mat kijiye...!

Trying to hide her nervousness behind irritation, she pushed him away...

VS took a step back, but didn't move his eyes away from her image in the mirror....

VS: Wo aaine ko bhi hairat mein daal deta hai...
Kisi kisi ko khuda ye kamaal deta hai...!!❤️

( Hairat- surprise)

He kept his gaze focused on her, n as she raised her eyes, he winked...😉
She bowed down her eyes instantly, making VS laugh...

It would always be so easy for him to blow away all the boldness of Kadak Karishma Singh...!!
Despite being so confident , n tough, she was really shy in such matters....

His proximity still affected her like a newly wed bride , n that was something which was most fascinating for VS....😉

He took a few steps ahead , n turned towards her , such that she was in his direct view now.., but not exactly in front...
He was a little towards her right...