Yaum-e-naveed!!

( Finally, on so many demands, here it is, a bit earlier than always...., n a bit shorter too..
    I think.., much earlier 😉
  Anyways, 'Yaum-e-naveed' means , ' The day of good news..!'
Happy reading 💖)

  The door of the operation theatre opened...

     The doctor came out of the operation theatre...., all the eyes , filled with fluctuating hopes were raised towards him..!

    They were impatiently waiting for him to speak, but nobody asked anything...

    The doctor glanced at their pale n drained faces, who were looking at him so attentively, as if he was going to pass a verdict..!

  " Ahmm..."
  He cleared his throat n started...

Doctor: Seeney par goli lagne ke baad jaan bachna bahot hi mushkil hota hai...

    Everyone was quiet, just listening to their heart which was pounding out of chest...!

Doctor: She was lucky...
The bullet had barely missed the heart...!
Still her condition was critical...

         But....

   He smiled mischievously...,

Doctor:
She is out of danger now..!
    Congratulations!! 😊

   The time stopped for a moment....., n then.........

  If something can be called as a rush of life.., then it could be seen that day in the corridor...!!!!!!!!!

    The pale faces started shining, suddenly...!!

   The tears of pain in the eyes, rolled down the cheeks in joy...!!!!

   Anubhav Singh n Veyom Singh held each other for support.., they could not hold so much of happiness...!!

    They , then, hugged each other tightly...

VS: Anubhav bhaiyya!!!! Kashi....

As: haa jija ji..., haan...
Mubarak ho..!

VS: Aapko bhi...!

   He cheered...

  They both opened their arms, n looked towards Billu n Cheeta...

   They ran into their arms overloaded with joy, n they crushed each other in a warm group hug...

  PJ n SS embraced each other. There was a wave of mixed emotions through their hearts, n their eyes started shedding tears of joy...!

    The sad, gloomy, silent corridor was suddenly lit up by cheers n chuckles...!!!🥰🥰

     VS, in his excitement hugged the doctor only...🤦😉

VS: Yaar Doctor saahab! Sab se  pehle good news deni chahiye na...
   Aese round n round ghoom kar daraata hai kya koi...??!!

   Doctor smiled on his excitement, n more on his complaint.....

Doctor: Wo isliye young man.., k kabhi kabhi achaanak bahot si khushi bhi insaan seh nahi paata...

   Or aap sab ki condition bataayi thi mujhe nurse ne.., mujhe to dar lag raha tha k inki recovery ka sun kar aap logon ko khushi ke maare kuchh ho na jaaye...😉

    He said laughing slightly...
VS tightened his grip.

VS: Thankyou doctor!! Thankyou very much...!!
  You... you don't know what you have done for me.....