Anokhi Shart...!

(Friends!!
First of all, as usual , sorry for the delay...🤦
    Is there any medical student among my readers..??
   If yes, buddy..! I m sure u understand very well that how do I get late every time...😂
By the way friends, this is the 50th part of my story..!
Golden jubilee!!
  Soo..., next track is here..
Happy reading !!♥️)

       Time flies..!!
  A week passed very quickly, n Karishma Singh recovered...
   A grand welcome was organized by her team n she was back to MPT...

    Now it had been a week , since she had joined the duty.., n everything was back to normal...

     It was 7:30 in evening, n in Vyoshma's house , KS was busy preparing for dinner...
   PJ was out of city for a family function, for a few days.., so only Vyoshma were present at home...

     There was a strange silence in the house , which was quite unusual for Karishma...

    Sauteing the spices in the pan , she looked at Vyom through the kitchen door probably 10th time, who was still busy with his laptop...

KS (in mind): Ye aaj Vani ko kaa ho gaya??
Aese to jab bhi Pushpa ji ghar par nahi hoti hain, ye saare ghar ko lover's point bana ke rakhte hain... Aaj inhe apne laptop se hi fursat nahi hai...!

   She wondered...

KS (in mind): Shayed kaam bahot hai...

    She shrugged slightly, n than got engrossed in her chores again...

About half an hour later, finishing all her tasks, she came in the hall, where VS was still sitting with his laptop...

    She settled beside him, quite close, n rested her head on his shoulder....

KS: Bahot thak gaye hain aaj??

     She asked with concern...

VS: Hmm...

      It was all his reply, which surprised her...

    She pushed aside his short hairs coming on his forehead with her fingers...

KS: Rest kar lijiye thoda...
  Baad mein kaam complete kar lena...

    She said lovingly..
  He responded by only shaking his head in no.., adding to her astonishment!!

   Any such loving approach was quite rare from her side, as she was shy... , n Vani would get overwhelmed on a little gesture too...!

KS (in mind): Itne chup kaahen hain aaj Vani..?
Aese to inki thakan hum ko dekhte hi utar jati hai....

     She kept thinking , in the same position for some time, n then got up considering it to be just workload...
    She didn't see that his expectant eyes had followed her till the kitchen...!!

_________________________________

     It was around 9:30 PM, n Vyoshma were having dinner...

   Only sounds that could be heard were of vessels n spoons.., bcoz both of them were silent...
   This silence was now annoying KS..!

    Usually, she n PJ had to literally plead with him to keep quiet for some time, so that they could have dinner...
   There dining table would be always lit up by giggles and chuckles, because of his jokes...!

KS: Vani ! Kaa baat hai? Aaj aap bahot chup hain??

    She couldn't wait anymore...

VS: Aese hi...