The accident 🤒

Jen, David and Cleo arrive at the hospital. Along the way, Jen's pains increased and her ankle swelled a lot, so much so that she took off the sneakers she was wearing, she cries in pain.
David opens the door, picks Jen up and takes her inside and Cleo walks in with him.
David walks right in with Jen and a nurse finds them, takes a wheelchair and David puts Jen in it.
Nurse: What happened?
David: She twisted her foot while we were walking.
The nurse realizes who she is just now and takes David and Jen to a private place, she and David put Jen on the stretcher and she goes to call the doctor.
Jen: Oh my God, what a pain !!!!
David: I wish I could take that pain out of you and put it on me!
David says and kisses Jen on the head and the doctor arrives.
Doctor: Hello, the nurse already told me what happened.
He examines Jen and says that because of the big swelling, the bruise and the pain, she must have had an injury.
Doctor: You will need to do an MRI scan, the nurse will already take you to the exam room. Jen goes, takes the exam and an hour later the doctor comes back with the result. David is sitting on the stretcher next to Jen and is holding her hand. She was medicated with pain relievers.
David: So, doctor?
Doctor: That's what I imagined, two ankle ligaments were torn.
Jen: I don't believe it !!! What will I need to do?
Doctor: You will have to wear an orthopedic boot for a while and walk on crutches because you will not be able to step on the floor.
Jen: That's great!
Doctor: I'm sorry! I'm going to give you pain medication and anti-inflammatory medication as well.
The doctor writes the medication and gives it to David and calls a nurse and tells her to bring the orthopedic boot.
Doctor: Jennifer, you're just going to take that boot off to take a shower, okay?
Jen: Ok doctor.
Doctor: If you have a ladder in your house, avoid going up and down, this effort can harm the other leg because of the strength. Well, in a month, you go back to the doctor and he will assess your situation. Bye and good recovery.
Jen: Thank you very much, doctor.
David: Thank you, doctor.
David takes Jen and puts her in the wheelchair so she can go to the car. Cleo is sitting in the hall and sees the two coming.
Cleo: Are you okay ???
Jen: Yes, I am! I will only have to use this here for a month!
Cleo: Uh, this is sad.
Jen: It's okay, it won't get in the way of anything. I mean, I'm going to have to walk on crutches.
They go to the car and look for crutches for Jen, until they find a place. David goes over there, buys the crutches.
David gets in the car and delivers.
David: My love, I brought you a gift!
Jen: You are so romantic honey.
They laugh, give a peck and go back to the hotel.
They arrive at the hotel, David helps Jen to get out of the car. She puts her legs out, grabs the crutches and they go to the elevator. When they get to the room, Jen sits on the bed with her legs stretched out and a pillow under her leg with her orthopedic boot.
David: If you need anything, yell! I'm here to take care of you! Now even more.
Jen: Right captain! I'll get used badly like that ...
David gives Jen a peck and goes over to Cleo.
Cleo is going to put her pajamas to sleep, it was too late and she was very sleepy.
Cleo: Good night dad, good night Aunt Jen!
David: Good night, sweetie.
Jen: Good night Cleo, sweet dreams!
David also changes clothes and goes to bed with Jen.
Jen: I'm so sleepy because of the medication ...
David: Oh my love, rest, today was a difficult day. If you need anything, just tell me!
Jen: I know ...
David kisses Jen's head and she falls asleep on her chest and he strokes her hair. David takes out his phone to look at messages and news and sees that he is everywhere about Jen's entry into the hospital that day.
David thinks, "Of course they would speak!" David is sleepless, the day was very busy and although he was tired, he was not sleepy.
2 hours have passed, he was still awake and fiddling with his phone and Jen ends up waking up.
David: My love, did the cell phone light wake you up?
Jen: No, I had a dream!
David: Really?
Jen: Yes ... I dreamed that we were in a beautiful place and we found a baby. He smiled at us, stretched his arms, we started to approach this baby and I picked him up, only he disappeared from my lap and I woke up ...
David: Wow, it's beautiful but weird at the same time, is the baby gone?
Jen: Yes ...
David: Well, it was just a dream ... Are you in pain?
Jen: A little ...
David: Do you need anything?
Jen: Yes ...
David: What?
Jen: This ...
Jen and David kiss.
David: I love you ...
Jen: I love you ...
Jen sits on the bed and grabs her crutches from the side of the bed.
David: Where are you going?
Jen looks at David, smiles and goes to the balcony and he goes after.
Jen: Look at this moon, this beautiful sky and the stars!
David: They are here to enlighten us.
David sits on the couch on the porch, Jen sits between his legs and David wraps Jen around her arms.
Jen: Can I stay here forever?
David: You will stay here forever, my love !!!
Jen looks David in the eye, caresses her face and they kiss passionately.