The Unseen Events And The Grand Conclusion Of Round 1!

Everyone watched as Thor and Kenpachi were about to enter their final bout, Kenpachi didn't have long because of the enormous amount of power in his body. Thor was ready to make this the final bout they would have. In the stands Geir, Brunhild, and Null watch the unseen event unfold.

"B-Bankai? What's that?" Geir asked.

"It is the Shinigami's true power that can in all shapes and abilities." Null told the two. "What you're seeing before you is Kenpachi's true power, his Bankai makes him an absolute monster."

"Really!?" Geir said in shock.

"Just watch and you'll see." Null told them. "Will this be enough?" He thought.

Kenpachi lunged at Thor like a feral beast that thirst for blood, he attacked with a right kick but Thor blocked with his hammer, the power behind the blow push back the Nordic Gods and left a size nick in Mjolnir, Thor retaliate and charge forward and attack with a hammer swung to take off Kenpachi's head but he blocked and was set sliding through the arena. Kenpachi and Thor stare each other in the eyes and know this was it, they were going to give it their all to win this! They rush at one another and attack, Kenpachi attacks with a powerful sword slash while Thor attacks with a powerful swung of his hammer, their weapons grind against each other for a few minutes and created bolts of pure energy flew off, they put more power into their weapons at the same time and created a explosion! It made a dust cloud, both fighters were knocked back but they were harmed this time, to the horror of the Gods, Thor had lost his left arm while Kenpachi's right arm was damaged badly, which horrified Humanity.

"Wh-What to his arm!? Did the clash do that!?" Geir asked in fear.

"No it wasn't. That was the effort of his own power, Kenpachi isn't able to control enormous power from his Bankai." Null told them seriously. "Kenpachi is at the end of his ropes, if he doesn't finish this fight soon..."

"He'll die. Correct?" Brunhild asked Null.

"Yes." Null nodded.

Kenpachi spit up blood and looked at his mangled right arm, he grabbed his weapon with his teeth and tossed it to his left arm, Thor was still standing but looked at the damage he took and even his missing left arm. Both fighters had taken a great deal of damage that normally killed anyone else, in this battle of "The Strongest" it was near its end, these two rivals were going to give it their all, even if it meant death! Kenpachi unleash a thick dark red aura of reishi that formed the face of a monster while Thor unleash the aura of the God with lightning that looks like a world-ending thunderstorm, the aura of these two filled the arena and clashed the very embodiment of their will to come out on top.

"This is it." Null thought having a cold sweat, he didn't realize he was trembling.

Kenpachi tightened the grip of his weapon and charged using Flash Step at the same time Thor tossed Mjolnir with all his might! Kenpachi channels all his power into his left arm and is ready to slash with all his might! Mjolnir came circling back at Thor and he caught an attack with Thor's Hammer while Kenpachi used Ryodan. This would be the strongest swing either of them had even used Kenpachi and Thor smiled like madmen not caring about the Gods or Humanity, only in this moment, the moment where they attack with everything they had! There was a large explosion of pure energy that made a big flash of red and blue that reached heavens of the sky, after the deafening boom there was only silence and a large dust cloud, everyone watched with great suspense. "Who won?" That was the question, whichever side won would define the outcome for all here.

The dust cloud began to clear, everyone was at the edge of their seats and grew tense. When it had cleared, the first thing they saw shock them to the core. Before them was a gorey scene, the whole right side of Thor's upper body was gone, Mjolnir was in piece of golden blood everywhere but Kenpachi wasn't any luckier, the Shinigami Captain left arm was gone and was badly burn by lightning, and his weapon was created and then turn back into Randgriz. It wasn't something anyone had expected.