The Strongest God Vs The Strongest Shigami!

Null was still holding the Book of Infinite Knowledge, when he realized that Brunhild was on her knees, Geir was confused on why.

"Big Sis, why are you kneeling before this person?" Geir asked.

"I didn't start kneeling because of him." Brunhild stated.

"She's right." Null stated. "At least not in public." He thought.

Then a large hammer slammed into Null's upper body, or would have if he didn't teleport at the last moment.

"It's been a long time... Lord Thor." Brunhild said calmly.

And before them was Thor, Thunder God and The Strongest Nordic God. He had white skin, long red hair, and black and gold eyes. He simply looks at Brunhild not even acknowledging Geir and Null existence.

"Quite the cold one, couldn't even say excuse me." Null stated, not fazed by the fact he almost died.

"Thor!? The Thunder God, Lord Thor!?" Geir thought in fear. "What is he doing here!? I need to kneel! Or else I'll be..." But then Thor walked past them.

"Brunhild... What are you two scheming?" Thor asked with an emotionless voice.

"I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about." Brunhild said sheepishly.

Then everything grew intense from a great pressure as Thor's eyes pierce into the back of Brunhild's head, Geir had a look of pure terror on her face, Null remained stone face. Then everything returns to normal and Thor continues to walk off.

"Whatever... don't disappoint me. Or I'll kill you, both of you." Thor threatened, making it clear he won't miss Null next time.

Geir fell to her knees again and exhaled, this was getting to more for the poor young Valkyrie.

"I almost pissed myself! But you two seem calm, Big Sis and Lord Null." Geir stated.

"Did I really look calm to you? Good then." Brunhild said to Geir.

"Huh?" Geir said confused, and saw Brunhild was holding herself with a look of fear on her face as her body trembled.

"Big Sis Hild..." Geir said in concern.

"Null, we need to hurry and choose the most powerful mortals of Mankind in history." Brunhild told him, seriously.

"I-It's impossible Big Sis... What kind of mortal can fight against the mighty Gods!?" Geir asked with a mix of fear and doubt.

"Calm down, young Valkyrie. I've already thought of the perfect one to start things off. He is a true monster of the battlefield." Null said, opening the book and flipped through over a thousand pages with his eyes glowing. "So if anyone is able to fight this battle it will be this man, the most savage, most barbaric, and most violent warrior of them all!" He then stops at a page then tears it off and it flashes to life!

Every God and Mortal across space and time had gathered for Ragnarok, inside the Valhalla Arena.

"THIS IS THE MOMENT THAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR AGES!" Heimdall, the Watchman of Apocalypse shouted. "THE MOMENT TO BLOW IN THIS GJALLARHORN! THE TIME TO OPEN THE CURTAIN OF {RAGNAROK}... IS DRAWING NEAR! ARE YOU RRREADY FOR THIS!?" He asked. "THE RULE ARE SIMPLE. FIGHT TO THE DEATH! THAT'S IT! THE WINNER IS DECIDED BY THE COMPLETE ANNIHILATION OF THE OF THE OTHER SIDE!"

"It's about time... Big Sis Brunhild... Lord Null." Geir said nervously.

"FROM THE SIDE OF THE GODS, THIS MAN! ONE KNOWN FOR HIS TREMENDOUS POWER AND HIS LEGENDARY WEAPON, MJOLNIR! IT'S THE STRONGEST NORDIC'S GOD, THE THUNDER BERSERKER!" Heimdall shouted. "THOR!"