Prologue: A Declaration of War! And The Beginning Of Ragnarok!

I don't own Shuumatsu No Valkyrie.

The long 7,000,000 years of Human History across the Dimensions was coming to an end. What was the cause? An Ancient Weapon? Asteroid Collision? Or maybe even Alien Invasion? WRONG! Mankind from across the Dimension is being threatened to total annihilation, by none other than the will of the "Gods" that created them.

The Gods were deciding the fate of Mankind across the Dimensions with judgement in The Council of Valhalla: Parliament Building. Outside of the entrance of the trial, stood a girl and woman, watching the Gods decide.

"I-It's about to start, sister..." (Valkyrie 13 Sisters: Youngest Sister) Geir said.

"... ... ..." (Valkyrie 13 Sisters: Eldest Sister) Brunhild, remained silent but had a focus gaze.

In the huge room were all the gods, in a fine throne was elderly man dressed in a toga and next to him was a large reptile that hasn't been seen since the extinction of the dinosaurs.

"Well, then. Everyone. It's been 1000 years since the last time we gathered here. Let us start the conference, shall we?" Said Zeus, King of the Greek Gods (The Chairman of Council of Valhalla).

Once every 1000 years, Gods across the realms gather to hold a conference, to decide Mankind's survival.

"Wow! The Gods are all here!" Geir said in awe. "What an amazing spectacle! Right, Big Sis Hild?" She asked Brunhild, who remained silent.

"Now, let me ask. Regarding the survival of Mankind for the next 1000 years. Should we forgive them? Or... should we just put an end to them?" Zeus asked them. "Show me the will of Gods."

"Let's just give them the doomsday already, alright? Shiva, The India God of Creation and Destruction, A God with four arms and purple skin voted. "From what I've seen for the past 1000 years, Mankind doesn't seem to have any intention of repent at all. Trying to guide them is such a pain in the ass. Once we've erased them all, let's try evolving some other animals this time!" He said with little care for humanity.

"N-No way... how could he..." Geir said in slight horror.

"True. it's just as Shiva says... in the last 1000 years, the earth has become too ugly." Aphrodite agreed, The Greek Goddess of Beauty. "Seas are filled with waste and oil. Forests are gone and living beings have become extinct one after another. So to speak... Mankind is the most dangerous living cancer on earth, a disaster that will ring earth to its destruction. Isn't that true?" She asked, soon more and more Gods agree to end the lives of Mankind.

"This is just as Big Sis Hild said before... the will of the Gods is to end. Then Mankind is going to..." Geir thought with dread.

There is no way to object the will of Gods. If the voting of this conference of Mankind survival concludes with unanimous vote for end, then Mankind will inevitably be destroyed to complete destruction. If the Gods will it... there is no possible way for anyone to stop it!

"I guess, we have come to an agreement. Then, the end of Mankind is decid-" Zeus began to say.

"Please wait a second!" Brunhild shouted. Every God in the room looks at her in slight surprise and mutters to themselves. "Pardon my intrusion, furious Gods. There is one thing that I have to say." She announced.

"Mine your manners, Brunhild!" Shouted the ravens of Odin, Supreme God of Nordic. "You imbecile Half-God." A white raven shouted. "How dare you open your filthy mouth in this conference of Gods!" A black raven shouted.