The Father of Humanity Vs. The Father of the Cosmo!

Null was in the stands, and beside him was Brunhild and Geir. He had to sit this one out and trust in Brunhild's choice for this round.

"DESPITE ALL THE DAMAGE TO THE RING. THANKS TO THE GODS IT GOOD AS NEW!" Heimdall shouted. "NOW WHO'S READY FOR ROUND 2!?" He asked, receiving a shout from the Gods and Humanity.

"I hope this round is different." Null thought.

"INTRODUCING HUMANITY'S SECOND FIGHTER! HE CONSIDER THE HOPE OF HUMANITY... HERE HE IS!" Then the floor opened up and revealed a pillar with a man on top, a horde of all kinds of animals appeared as well. "WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING!? THE ONE THAT RULE OVER THE FISH IN THE SEA AND THE BIRD IN THE SKY AND EVERY OTHER LIVING CREATURE ON THE GROUND. BUT THE DAY WOULD COME... THAT THE MAN, WOULD EVENTUALLY COME TO REBEL AGAINST HIS CREATOR!" The person jumped down and landed with ease. "DEFINING THE VERY ESSENCE OF A "MAN". HE TRULY IS A MAN AMONG MEN! THE ONLY THING HE HOLD FAITH IN IS THE WEIGHT OF HIS FIST! HE'S THE ULTIMATE SURVIVALIST! WITH A KNACK FOR UNARMED COMBAT! HE WAS GIVEN LIFE, BUT ALSO GIVE BIRTH TO THE ORIGINAL SIN. IN ALL OF HISTORY THE MAN INFINITELY DESPISED BY THE GODS... IF ANYONE CAN STICK TO THE GODS IT WILL BE THIS MAN! THE FATHER OF HUMANITY, HIS NAME IS... ADAM!" It was a lean but muscle man that had blonde hair and blue and wore nothing but a leaf.

"So sour..." Adam said, taking a bite out of an apple.

Humanity had high hope for Adam while the Gods are irritated by this choice. This intrigues someone in particular, Heimdall was originally going to introduce Shiva but he received a call.

"Huh? We're changing the order? Then who's next?" Heimdall asked. "Wait... who? HUH!? NO WAY!?" He said in shock, the sky then turned dark.

"Eh? Why's it so dark?" Geir asked, confused.

"Hmmm." Null said, not liking this.

Then a lovely melody was heard, the music was unheard of by any mortal ears. It awed the likes of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and brought tears to Johann Sebastian Bach, one who was playing the music was none other than... Hermes!?

"That's... Lord Hermes!?" Geir said in shock. "Our next opponent is Lord Hermes...? But his name wasn't on the list... right?" She asked, confused. But Null and Brunhild didn't answer; they were sweating and with a mix look of fear and shock.

"It can't be..." Brunhild whisper.

"No... not them... anyone but them..." Null muttered a plea.

"MY APOLOGIZE EVERYONE. THERE'S BEEN A CHANGE IN PLANS, INTRODUCING OUR SECOND FIGHTER FOR THE GODS!" Heimdall told them. THE ONE WHO WILL BE FACING THE FIRST MAN IS... THIS GOD... NO... WAIT... ACTUALLY, THIS ESTEEMED GENTLEMAN STANDING HERE!" He shouted, and it was revealed to be Zeus.

"Hi there everyone~." Zeus said softly. "Do treat me kindly."

This only shocks Geir, Brunhild, and Null to their core. Null cursed under his breath while Brunhild gritted and grinded her teeth in anger.

"That old bastard...!" Brunhild thought.

"Damn it, Damn it, Damn it, Damn it!" Null thought.

"Alrighty! Then!" Zeus said getting ready. Hermes! Come on!" He ordered.

"Dear me. How many millenia has it been... since I last heralded Lord Zeus's match to battle... with this very song!" Hermes thought, then a dozen more violins appeared and then played "Slaughter In The Gods Ring!" which got everyone pumping.

"Hoho~ this song always gets the blood pumping~." Zeus said, dropping his cane.

"IF WE'RE CALLING ADAM THE FATHER OF HUMANITY, THEN IT WOULD ONLY BE FITTING TO SAY THE SAME FOR ZEUS! FATHER OF THE GODS... NAY! GOD OF THE COSMO! GFOC!" Heimdall shouted.